ad: wmr-1

Is the FCC feed down?

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by W8CWV, Feb 20, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. W8CWV

W8CWV Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm wondering if the FCC feed is down. License grant date was Tuesday, and neither QRZ or Echolink have been able to authenticate me yet. Related note, they have a new instructions set for downloading your license, but that site has been down all week. Looks like it's back up today.

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello KE8QWP, nice to meet you,

I will check and I will inform you in short

3. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello KE8QWP

We are aware of this problem, due to some issues, the complete update will not be possible until Monday.

73, Julio

4. W8CWV

Thank you, it looks like their batch feed was down too, a notice on the ULS site. Peoples new licenses are being delayed too.

5. EB1BSV

You are welcome

6. KE8RDV

KE8RDV Ham Member QRZ Page

I assume the batch feed is an ongoing issue? i see all the daily reports in that forum are empty.

7. W8CWV

They are doing some maintenance this weekend according to the site. All FED GOV servers are getting a MS security patch this weekend too. It has been a continuing issue.

https://www.fcc.gov/wireless/universal-licensing-system.

They post their notices at the top of this page.

8. ND5Y

ND5Y Ham Member QRZ Page