ad: ProAudio-1

Menu line break

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by DB4UP, Jun 11, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. DB4UP

DB4UP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello !

I observed on my laptop that the light blue menu bar is not displayed correctly. A line break moves the pulldown menu, which should appear on the far right, to the left. However, the menu opens to the left and is therefore not usable. It's a HP Pro Book 6550b with a 14 inch display.

73 de Christoph !

Attached Files:

2. KI5LTA

KI5LTA Ham Member QRZ Page

I am not sure exactly what you are asking. I am assuming this is a Windows question regarding the task bar. If you right click on the task bar you will get a pop up. If lock the task bar is checked, uncheck it, Then click on the settings line at the bottom of the pop up screen. There is a box where you can select the position of the task bar. Top, bottom, left or right if I remember correctly. Once you have it where you want it, then I would suggest using the lock option.

In the old days, the task bar could completely disappear. You would have to mouse to top, bottom, left and right and it would reappear when you found the right one.

3. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Try re-setting your screen resolution to 1366 x 768.

4. DB4UP

It is set to 1366 * 768. Changed the resolution and set it back again...problem is still the same.

5. DB4UP

This is not the WIN taskbar. It's the pulldown menu generated by the QRZ.com page.

6. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Please post a screenshot of the entire screen while it shows the problem.
    Does this problem also happen on your desktop computer's monitor?
    Is this a new recent problem?

7. W9WQA

W9WQA Ham Member QRZ Page

thanks guys, im still learning here.
    now i need to get black characters so i can see, not light blue