ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-BCInc

Default Quite time

This is the kind of thing that ruined the 14.313 net years ago.

People thought that they owned that frequency, listen to it today. Operators did not like it.

We all need to work together, and not expect to OWN any frequency.

Maybe the FCC will work out a deal and you can buy 14300.

We may just loose it all if radio operators do not clear up their act. Makes me sick just to listen to all the BS.

Maybe a FCC quiet time is in order.

I vote YES...
    "Theory only works perfect in a vacuum." KA9JLM Don

Quote Originally Posted by WN9HJW View Post
    Not today. All I hear are European contesters on the freq.
    And yet somehow we all survived...

Let me guess Steve, was the check in another net control operator,LOL? 73 BTW like the animated icon what did you use to create it? thanks, and 73,Michelle
    Quote Originally Posted by KA9MOT View Post
    I am listening to 14.300 right now. Long silences except for the contester at 14.299. Finally somebody calls for check-ins, and nobody checks in. Long silence again and another call for check-ins, none heard so NC decided to read the weather report. I believe he is trying to QRM the station on 14.299 Hey! They finally got a check in!

Quote Originally Posted by W4AFB View Post
    Haw! He said huevos! How do you s'pose he wants his eggs?
    Steve
    Macomb, IL

Quote Originally Posted by WW7F View Post
    Let me guess Steve, was the check in another net control operator,LOL? 73 BTW like the animated icon what did you use to create it? thanks, and 73,Michelle
    I don't know who the check -in was. I could not hear anybody, and as I type that I realize what that might imply. As to the emoticon, I did a google search for animated emoticon and saw him and thought he would best describe this need I have to be a smart alec, so I stole him (not really, they let you have them).

This one might work here:

Steve
    Macomb, IL

If you're gong to post videos about the MMSN, don't forget this one:

Take to the system!

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

"He's dead, Jim. You take his Tricorder and I'll get his wallet."

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Quote Originally Posted by W4AFB View Post
    audio clip:
    "You know, it's really gonna take someone with enough... uh... uh... you know, enough huevos to take it to the system and tell them they need to stop all these contesters 'cuz they're gettin' out of hand."
    IOW, it's going to take a woman to stop all these out-of-hand contesters. Makes sense to me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3