ad: MLSons-1

Win an FT-991 in the 2016 Dayton Game!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W4LKO, Apr 19, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. N8ZJ

N8ZJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Did you send the shirts out yet? I received the email of rating how good gigapats is etc. I can't rate until I get my order lol. Thank You , Blayne

2. W4LKO

W4LKO Ham Member QRZ Page

KE8ARN, shirts will begin shipping out on Friday!

Everyone else, if you're interested in winning a FT-991, be sure to get a shirt! Time is running out, Dayton is right around the corner!

3. W4LKO

We also have club discounts for the Dayton Game! 40% off on orders of 10 or more and 50% off on shirt orders of 20 or more! Use coupon code "DaytonClub" at checkout!

4. W4LKO

It isn't too late to get into the #DaytonGame! Since we won't be able to get the shirts shipped to you in time before the show, any shirts ordered from today and onward will be available for pick-up at the show in the Apache Labs booth. Just stop by during the show with a copy of your order confirmation.

If you would like the chance to win a FT-991, get in the game! We will also have people at the Hamvention handing out prizes randomly to people who are wearing the t-shirts. Random prizes include (but are not limited to):
    • 8GB flash drives
    • hats
    • mouse pads
    • water bottles
    • even a HT radio!

Get detailed information and your t-shirt by clicking the image below!

[​IMG]

5. K2WH

K2WH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Snap a "Selfie". Isn't that cute.

Hey, not everyone has a smartphone ya know for a so-called "Selfie". Considering the average age of Dayton attendees, only the 20 somethings will be doing "Selfies".

What childish crap, snap a selfie....................

K2WH

6. W4LKO

Thank you to everyone who played this years Dayton Game! We had a great time at the 2016 Dayton Hamvention and hope you all did as well!

Below is one of our favorite moments we captured during the game, when Aubree was helping Mike take his photo at the Hy-Gain booth. It was a pleasure meeting you two!
    [​IMG]

We also captured the video below during the game. As you can see, these guys had as much fun with the game as we did! Maybe next year we should offer "team" shirts?!

7. W4LKO

Congratulations to Joe, K0NEB! He won a free HT by playing the 2016 Dayton Game!

Drum Roll ....\/..\/....\/....\/

The winner of the FT-991 from the 2016 Dayton Game is ---- Kyle Chavis, WA4PGM!

Thank you again to everyone who played!