ad: M2Ant-1

WA State "Salmon Run" QSO Party - post your results!

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by W7UUU, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Emeritus Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Bryan,
    Where can I find these preliminary results?

2. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page

Search for 3830Scores or, follow the link from the WA7BNM Contest Calendar home page (http://www.hornucopia.com/). The more results that are posted to 3830Scores, the more accurate the projections.

3. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Emeritus Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Bryan,
    Found it. Thanks for the tip. I was in the SOSSB LP category. According to these preliminary results, I should be in 2nd place behind the Kitsap County Club. The call in 2nd place has half the total points that I claimed. Sure hope I did not mess up my log or maybe they have not scored it yet.
    Thanks again, and I hope your maintain your standing!

4. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page

YW. I don't see your posting on 3830Scores (yet) but, I see you submitted an official log to WWDXC. :)
    All participants get a certificate but, only the those "on the top of the pile" in category are guaranteed a chunk of Salmon:

[HR][/HR]
    Note:
    Logs are due no later than October 5, 2014.

5. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Well I'm happy with the results.... W7UUU #10 for clean sweep - #7 overall and #1 for SKAM (Skamania)

Not even close to "prize winning" but I was never in my mind "close to competing" so I'm quite happy with that...

I was just having a nice weekend with radio in a cabin, getting away from the work world.

Good job to all... VERY good scores by some - good job to all.

Dave
    W7UUU

N7ANN likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.