ad: IslandMagic-1

The new Ukrainian rules

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by UR4IOR, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. G4LNA

G4LNA Ham Member QRZ Page

I think this sums it up:

2. G4ILO

G4ILO Ham Member QRZ Page

I still couldn't find anything about it on any of the web pages linked below that information.

3. NA7U

NA7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Was it effective since 3-11?

Maybe it's being ignored or not known widely yet. I had a QSO with UT3UA on the 26th on 30 meters.

4. M0TTB

M0TTB Ham Member QRZ Page

I hear that this was a misunderstanding/mistake and the loss of those bands are only for lower licence classes in the Ukraine, not all classes.

5. UY0LL

UY0LL Ham Member QRZ Page

In 2006 these specified above frequencies have been excluded from the national plan of use of frequencies (here previous correct version dated 2005 year):
    The decision № 815 09.06.2006 ( Ukrainian cabinet of ministry , "Confirming the national plan of use of frequencies")
    additions
    The table of frequencies (pay attention on page 286, chapter 51. Аматорський радіозв’язок)
    The table of frequencies for perspective radiotechnologies

and since 2009 all wishing to obtain the individual license for these frequencies already were refused.

The text of new regulations of a radioamateur communication based on the plan of use of frequencies has been assumed as a basis 15.04.2010.
    Unlike Radio Regulations ( has taken place by the World Radiocommunication Conferences) the Ukrainian regulations entered validity since 11.03.2011 don't contain the specified frequencies. It means what henceforth to receive or prolong the individual license for use of these frequencies it is impossible.

It is not forbidden to use the specified frequencies before the expiry of the term of action of the individual license.

Documents on official UARL website:

Amateur radio communication regulations in UKRAINE

Additions to the Rules for Amateur Radio Ukraine (contain table of frequencies)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.