ad: QuirkyQRP-1

Summits on the Air Canada

Discussion in 'Videos and Podcasts' started by VE6JTW, Apr 28, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. VE6JTW

VE6JTW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This is my first post on the QRZ forums so let me introduce myself.

My name is Jesse and my Callsign is VE6JTW, I was licensed in Nov of 20 and quickly found my passion in Activating Summits on the Air here in the eastern slopes of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.

I quickly realized that Sideband contacts are fantastic but in poor conditions sometimes very hard to achieve so I took it upon myself to start learning CW and taught myself...what a feat that was but after about 3 months of practicing diligently I climbed up a mountain and called CQ and I haven't looked back since.

After my first 2 summits I quickly realized that I could create YouTube videos documenting my adventures into the back country with other local Hams and thus my YouTube channel was created CDN Rockies Radio Adventurer, now with a few videos uploaded and slowly getting better at editing and recording I have over 250 subscriber's and now would like to share my adventures on here as well. So please join me and my friends in hiking up the most beautiful mountain ranges in North America and making Contact from NA all the way into Europe with low power and good laughs.

73 De VE6JTW, Jesse The Canadian Rockies Radio Adventurer

Attached Files: