ad: CQMM-1

Shreveport Amateur Radio Association 2021 Hamfest - 8/14 7am-2pm

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by AI5DQ, Jul 22, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AI5DQ

AI5DQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The Shreveport Amateur Radio Association (SARA Club) will be hosting their 2021 hamfest on August 14th from 7am until 2pm. Tickets are $10 and there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place raffle prizes for your choice of MTC gift card or cash.

Door prizes, concessions, and plenty of vendors! Not to mention that the building where it will be hosted is notoriously known for its viciously cold A/C- perfect for the August heat in Louisiana!

Local club 2m repeater will be the go to for information the day of at 146.52, - offset, no tone.

Address is:

Louisiana State Fair Agriculture Building
    3206 Pershing Avenue
    Shreveport, LA 71109

Please see the attached flyer for any additional info I may have left out. Hope to see you there!

AI5DQ
    825C1B99-F95B-49AD-ADED-1549855BF581.jpeg

2. AI5DQ

Correction on the post- repeater is 146.82.

Am I missing the option to edit a post? I'm only seeing the option to edit tags.....

3. KG5LFP

KG5LFP Ham Member QRZ Page

I believer, you cannot edit original posts. I forget the reason, but yeah.

4. WW5F

WW5F Ham Member QRZ Page

It's going to be huge! I'll be there. Toe to heel, shoulder to shoulder HUGE!

*If you have any germs, don't come.

5. N5ZDT

N5ZDT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Will definitely be there! Will they be doing license testing as usual? I may get a wild hair and give that Extra exam a test drive if I can manage to drag myself away from digging through all the junk I have no business buying and even less space to store. :)

6. AI5DQ

They sure will- testing will be conducted on site!