ad: Radclub22-1

Recieving spam

Discussion in 'Policies, Guidelines and Terms of Use' started by N2GQ, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. N2GQ

N2GQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I got this in my inbox.

From this member> MEGNABOTTEPOT
    View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Visit Homepage View Articles Add as Contact MEGNABOTTEPOT Callsign

QRZ Member
    Posts:0 I don't usually send out a PM But In This Case Who Wouldn't??
    Hello and how are you? I am sending you this for the reason that I stumbled upon something EXTRAORDINAY. You have most likely seen this business before, but in my country we are very limited and I just can't believe what is offeres by this great company. Global Domains International has not only it's own FREE autoresponder. But has it's own Landing pages leaving just the task of sending traffic. I wanted to promote this to you because if your not in a network marketing company already then your missing out. Go and take the free trial and check it out. It's worth checking!

2. AE1PT

AE1PT Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry about that! We have a lot of spammers try to get on our boards--and most are sent off without anyone on the member side ever seeing them. But sometimes--a couple will get through--and we have had a couple head directly for the PM system and start spreading SPIM. That particular spammer has been removed from QRZ.

3. N2GQ

N2GQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

ok thank you
    Jay n2kpk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.