ad: Halibut-1

QRZ's New Look

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. ND1B

ND1B XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Looks good now, I have a question tho, i load the page in firefox and dont see any of the ads and i have no ad blocker but i see em just fine on IE, b4 the change i seen the ads in firefox now i dont.
    Just wondered why?
    Great job on the site, Thanks

2. W9CW

W9CW Ham Member QRZ Page

Other than the piercing blue shade on a LCD panel display, I like it. The blue color's hue or shade needs to be tweaked in my opinion.

3. M1CMP

M1CMP Ham Member QRZ Page

'kin too awful to contemplate

4. N0MLR

N0MLR Ham Member QRZ Page

Liked it better the other way Fred. It looks harsh and sterile, the other was much more friendly looking!

5. N9PAR

N9PAR Ham Member QRZ Page

I hate it but I'm the kinda person that hates change.In high school I sat in the same seat.I will get used to it.

6. W6HO

W6HO Ham Member QRZ Page

I like the new look. Little slow on the iPod but Iam sure it is quite snappy on a "real" computer AMA a windows machine, hi hi.

Scottt "Into Zen, no me, no my, no I."

7. NY7Q

NY7Q Guest

I'm on the fence....to me the old format was easier to wade thru.....but like all things, I will get used to this new thing....does load fast...like that.

8. K7YB

K7YB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

New format is a lot quicker...and leaves more room for ......ADVERTISEMENTS!...follow da money. I like it with the current solar conditions posted at the TOP of the page....

9. WB8LBZ/SK2023

WB8LBZ/SK2023 Ham Member QRZ Page

My initial impression is that I will have to learn to navigate to find what I want to check. Callsigns - no problem, a thread that would catch my interest - ain't gonna happen. I'll be checking this site less.

73, Larry WB8LBZ

10. N0BAD

N0BAD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I like the old way better, this new "LOOK" makes it appear as if some of the page is missing, so end up going up and down over and over again trying to find I'm looking for. As far as everything else, haven't had time to really look. But, I guess like everything else it will grow on you. even that stray dog that just wondered onto the qth

11. ZS1WC

ZS1WC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I like it.Change is good and it loads fast in South Africa.
    Good job!

12. NQ2F

NQ2F Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Love the new look. Very easy to navigate. Great work.

13. AG6AB

AG6AB Ham Member QRZ Page

How about banning animated ads? Am I the only one who is annoyed by the flashing ad displays?

14. N0YG

N0YG Ham Member QRZ Page

SHORT AND SIMPLE, change it back. I was just getting use to the last time you messed up the website. What a MESS!!

15. VA3PID

VA3PID Ham Member QRZ Page

Only thing I don't like is that you now can't see if you have waiting QSOs in your log from the front page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.