ad: CQMM-1

QRZ Now Accepts LoTW Confirmations in QRZ Logbook

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by N0AMT, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. N8MSA

N8MSA Ham Member QRZ Page

Alex / All -

Followed the instructions, worked as expected...now have some cool badges on my QRZ page. Thanks!

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

No problem Alex - thank you! Sometimes I can't see the elephant in the room until his trunk knocks over my beer :p :eek:

For whatever reason, I just missed that FAQ

EDITTED BY N0AMT FOR CLARITY:

For those subscribers wanting the "short cut" for sending QSOs TO LoTW FROM QRZ here's the full instructions: http://files.qrz.com/static/qrz/lotw_cert_guide.pdf

For everybody wanting the "short cut" for downloading QSOs FROM LoTW TO QRZ for confirmation credit, here's the full instructions: http://files.qrz.com/static/qrz/lotw_download_guide.pdf

Dave
    W7UUU

3. N0AMT

N0AMT Ham Member QRZ Page

No sweat! All the information is a little too spread out.

I'm working on correcting that. Right now "Help" in the logbook takes you to the handbook: http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?461300-***-QRZ-Logbook-Handbook-***

The handbook has a link to the FAQ, it also contains more detailed information.

I'd like to consolidate it even more, and make it all easier to find.

4. N0AMT

Glad to hear! Congrats on your awards!

5. OZ5D

OZ5D Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry to say, nothing is changed, still not working and the same error :(

De OZ5D

6. N0AMT

Please try again. I just made some more changes, and was able to get OZ1JB's certificate working.

7. KD2JOE

KD2JOE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Did not add states from W1AW??

8. N0AMT

9. VA3RKO

VA3RKO Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Again... Thanks for adding the LoTW portion to your log. Possible to add a date range when importing from LoTW, so I can just download my last few entries from ARRL. Thanks.

Herve - VA3RKO

10. KE4KMG

KE4KMG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

That's GREAT! But, will LOTW confirm QRZ entries? I downloaded my QRZ logbook and uploaded in LOTW, but don't see any new confirmed countries. I had several in QRZ but not in LOTW.
    Anybody's thoughts or Knowledge
    Tnx Mike

11. KE4KMG

KE4KMG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Good question, also would there be a way to sort just the confirmed in QRZ so you can upload to LOTW?
    Mike

12. N0AMT

This is in the works.

LoTW does not presently accept QRZ confirmations for credit in LoTW.

You want to ONLY send QRZ confirmed QSOs to LoTW? Not sure how this is beneficial, honestly, but yes! You can click on "New View" from the Viewing: drop-down menu. From there you can add a rule for "Status" is "Confirmed"

You may want to rename the view to something like "Confirmed QSOs" to make it easier to find in the viewing drop-down later.

13. W3OU

W3OU Ham Member QRZ Page

Easy. Loaded about 30K QSOs from LOTW. Got a time out first try but OK on second. LOTW improved a lot the past couple of years and now an easy interface to QRZ.com, GREAT.

W3OU

14. KA1AQP

KA1AQP Ham Member QRZ Page

My QRZ Logbook will Export and Send to LOTW but it will NOT Download from Lotw. It says Either your LoTW Username set in the Settings -> LoTW Access page, or the password you entered is incorrect. DEBUG: ka1aqp

What does this mean????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.