ad: Mountaingoat-1

QRZ Logbook 2.0 BACK ONLINE

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. PU7EGC

PU7EGC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm having the same problem, after migrating v1 to v2 continued using, and now I'm half
    contacts in v1 and v2 in half, what can I do?

2. K4RDE

K4RDE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

W1KA has up-dated to the new log, just got an email from him, but it still has not confirmed are contact!
    Please help.
    Ray k4rde.

3. N0AMT

N0AMT Ham Member QRZ Page

We are aware of this and looking into fixing it.

"Control Panel" and then "Settings" for each logbook, make sure only the one you want to be default is selected as "Default Logbook"

I can delete your V2 logbook and you can remigrate from V1. You would lose any contacts you've entered into V2 and not into V1.
    The other option is to manually enter the missing contacts in V2.

W1KA has not logged a QSO with you today in his logbook. Please take this up with W1KA over Private Messaging or email. It will not confirm until he too has added the QSO.

4. 2E1TAF

2E1TAF Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice addition to the log, having opperators name, but now, I have to zoom out so far to get the comments screen but more importantly the options boxes, that I cannot read half what's written on the page so zooming in and out, what a real pain this is. I did scroll to the page bottom to see if there was a bar that I can use to scroll across to see all the missing info, but there isn't one there. Can I turn off your new opperator box or comment box to get the options boxes into view, or do I need to keep using my magnifier glass? Thanks for your hard work with your site and ongoing tweeks. 73.

5. BG7YH

BG7YH Ham Member QRZ Page

1115_png.jpg

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  6. BG7YH

BG7YH Ham Member QRZ Page

do not blank:p

7. K6JER

K6JER Ham Member QRZ Page

since I have upgraded if you can even call it that, I haven't received one new contact. I have had numerous people tell me that they have logged me but still I get nothing. the old log book instantly logged new contacts (((what is wrong))))

8. N0AMT

N0AMT Ham Member QRZ Page

9. WB5JJJ

WB5JJJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Overall v2 seems to be working great. Wish it was linked with HRD to save export/import steps.

Just a followup on the new logbook and all the messages being generated.

1) allow user to consolidate to a daily, weekly, individual or no e-mail confirmation
    2) in the subject line, put the confirmation call sign so you don't have to open each one to see who it's from (quick fix)

Other ideas:
    1) click on the "confirmed" blue number to generate a short list (say 25 or so) with newest first as a JavaScript that will disappear when clicked outside the box
    2) same as 1, but for countries

Thanks for the navigation arrows at the bottom of each page and for all your work. It shows.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.