ad: k1jek

Post Count for Some Users Changed

Discussion in 'Policies, Guidelines and Terms of Use' started by AE1PT, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AE1PT

AE1PT Ham Member QRZ Page

If you noticed that your post count has changed, there is a reason.

We are streamlining our database and removing certain sorts of old material. One grouping that has been deleted is the old Political Junkies archive--something not seen anymore, but still in the database and taking up room.

As a result of that deletion, certain members who were active in that forum will see their count decrease. Unfortunately, there is no way to restore the post count itself--so what is now shown is the number of posts users have made that are still available in current or archive form.

2. AB8MA

AB8MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Certain post counts have actually increased by unaccountable amounts over the past 24 hours.

Steve's count went from 35,200 00:28 yesterday to 35,515 00:30 today. No way.

3. W4PG

W4PG QRZ Lifetime Member #279 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I'm just a beginner again!! :D

4. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Okay I get it. :)

Good idea allthough at this rate it's going to take another 15 months to catch up with Pat. :D

5. W4PG

W4PG QRZ Lifetime Member #279 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Actually, I feel rather proud of the fact I have achieved Super Moderator status after only 300 some-odd posts.

Just goes to show what one can do when they pick their words carefully!

..............Bob <--------Standing TALL!! :D

(Dang . . . must'a hung out in PJ WAY too long!!) Lemme see now, I had 6000 some odd posts, ciphering the 8 carrying the one . . . hmmm

6. WA4OTD

WA4OTD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It's just a number....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.