ad: QuirkyQRP-1

More Log4OM Development News

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G4POP, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. KF7DS

KF7DS Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Its been my primary logger for quite a while. If you are so inclined, do a review on eHam. And, even though its "free", peoples time is valuable and I am sure a donation would be nice recognition of Terry and teams' efforts. Don KF7DS

2. W8QZ

W8QZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Any possibility of an Ubuntu / Linux version?

3. G4POP

G4POP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry but no, you could always run it in an emulator

Terry G4POP

4. G4POP

We had a small glitch in the Winkeyer 3 support so there is a patch here:

http://www.pisto.it/LogOm/Log4OM_1_19_0_WinkeyerPatch.zip

Do not uninstall anything just run the patch and the issue will be fixed

The main download has been fixed so this patch only applies to any installations before 01.00 GMT 25th October 2014

We apologise for any inconvenience

73 Terry G4POP
    Log4om Development Team

5. K4RSQ

K4RSQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I use Log4om as my primary logger. Great program!! Thank you for developing such a great piece of software. One question about the update - is there a way to save the configuration from the old version to then transfer over to the new (i.e. - is there a way to save all of the config information for the external logs and such, or will you have to re-enter this info after updating)?

Once again, thanks for the great piece of software.

73'

Ken - K4RSQ

6. G4POP

Ken,
    Its always a good idea to make a backup before any update and the Log4om backup will make a backup of your configuration file and your data. You should have the program set to do automatic backups each time you close the program.

However installing a new Log4om release will retain your old configuration and data so you should not have an issue.

You must uninstall the old version before installing the new one, this is especially important with release 1.19

74 Terry G4POP
    Log4om Development Team

7. K4RSQ

K4RSQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Great! Thank you very much for the reply.

Ken - K4RSQ

8. W0SGM

W0SGM Ham Member QRZ Page

Why does the ADIF export never finish ? Green bar goes to end,but still says
    ADIF export in progress...

great program,keep up the excellent work !!

9. G4POP

The export is completed when the progress bar gets to the end but we need to resolve why the window does not close.

dont worry your ADIF is complete

10. W0SGM

W0SGM Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, I know its complete, just thought it strange that no box pops up saying so, like it does with an ADIF import saying that it is completed and/or the window closing.

11. N4FZ

N4FZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This program looks very promising! Thank you for developing and offering this for FREE, in the true HAMSPIRIT! :) Rock on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.