ad: UR5CDX-1

Last week for the 2019 State of the Hobby survey!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by N8RMA, Mar 22, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KA2K

KA2K XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I've participated in ARRL sponsored surveys. I call on you to support your claims ( on another forum), instead of just making huff and puff comments.

2. N3HEE

N3HEE Ham Member QRZ Page

Please adjust the CW questions. Big jump between 20 and 60 WPM ! I'm in the middle so I answered 60 WPM.

3. KC5RET

KC5RET Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for putting this survey together. I hope my answers will influence FCC and ARRL decision making.

4. KB6QXM

KB6QXM Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been taking the survey as long as I have known about it. I do not know what good the survey will do to drive change. It will just put a spot light on what we already know. The amateur population is aging. There is not enough younger hams to replace the hams that will become a SK, therefore the hobby will experience a drastic drop off in activity once the baby boomers die off. That fact the HOA/CC&R issue that stifles our hobby still exists. The divide between the code and the no-coders. The overall lowering of license standards debate. The divide between the ARRL zealots and the NEVER ARRL crowd.

de Robert KB6QXM (Silicon Valley)

5. KB9AZZ

KB9AZZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I seem to have missed the window. To bad I wanted to participate. Next year I will be looking for the survey. 73