ad: Flexradio-1

kentucky, greater louisville ham fest anyone??

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by KI4NRP, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KI4NRP

KI4NRP Ham Member QRZ Page

just curious if anyone will be going out to the greater louisville ham fest in sheperdsville ky from here? it is sat sept 12th all the info at - http://www.louisvillehamfest.com we will be there early! thinking about firing up the smoker and cooking some bbq in the tailgating section this year. may also have a few items for sale.

thanks,
    jonathan e powell
    KI4NRP :)

2. KJ4BIC

KJ4BIC Club Station

I'll be there and I'll be looking for that BBQ! :D

3. W4AIN

W4AIN Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll be there for coffee and company providing that I can get a co-worker to cover my shift.
    I may even pick up a bargain or two if the notion strikes me while I'm there.

Phil - W4AIN

4. KI4SMP

KI4SMP Ham Member QRZ Page

Already made the necessary schedule changes!

5. KI4NRP

sounds good, all systems are go as of now. im fairly near there, say like 40 min. coming out of pewee valley, ky.

keep in touch,
    ki4nrp
    jonathan

6. KI4QFL

KI4QFL Ham Member QRZ Page

RATS

I would like to go to this, only thing , the few hams i know in Northern Ky, will not be going. My cars would not make it there and the drive back.
    Oh well, maybe next year.

7. KG4ZAR

KG4ZAR Ham Member QRZ Page

Frank how far from Carrollton or Campbellsburg are you??

8. KI4QFL

KI4QFL Ham Member QRZ Page

Per Google maps, I am 1 hr and 16 mins from your QTH.. That is still a bit of a haul on that car of mine, till I can get it replaced..

9. AG4CZ

AG4CZ Ham Member QRZ Page

After an 8 year absense from amateur radio, I will be there at the opening bell LOL.

10. KI4NRP

well hate to say it but, im out for this year. i was asked to be a groomsmen in my best friends wedding. so i could not pass that up. we will catch you all down the road.

thanks,
    ki4nrp
    jonathan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.