ad: MLSons-1

K4WHO Kerry Creasy SK

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by N4NXD, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N4NXD

N4NXD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

A tragic loss both to the southern rock music scene and amateur radio, Kerry Creasy K4WHO passed away Dec 5th from an apparent heart attack. I used to talk to Kerry late night when he was playing some shows in the ATL back in 1999/2000, and most recently met his daughter Angie who I have the honor of working with at my hospital. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family as this is especially difficult with Christmas just around the corner.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=138299981

2. KJ4CJV

KJ4CJV Ham Member QRZ Page

Rest In Peace

Kerry,

I will never forget you you are the reason I am a Ham today (Kj4cjv) I will miss comming down to the shop spending hours just talking to you. You told me I could do it and I did it the 1st try....73's your in a better place, Ill see you soon...

JB KJ4CJV

3. W2ZB

W2ZB Guest

Well known in the Atlanta area, Kerry was always a gentleman, on and off the air. Why God calls some home early is not clear. What does remain clear is the need for all to place their trust in Jesus Christ. John 3:16 (KJV)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.