ad: M2Ant-1

Jean-Michel Etelin, F6DIR - SK

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by F4BYF, Aug 25, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. F4BYF

F4BYF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

2. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

My Condolences.

Jean-Michel Etelin, aka F6DIR, took his last flight yesterday morning, August 23, 2016, following a cardiac arrest.
    Born in Chepniers (17) on 23 March 1945, he arrived in Savoy in 1969 and lived 58 street Cernon Chapareillan since Christmas 1994, when he died in the arms of his wife.* the appointment will be to say goodbye to the crematorium Chambery at 9:15 am, Saturday, August 27, 2016. *by then, it rests in funeral Chambery where a register is available.We do not want flowers or plates.Sincerely,Josée, his wife, Catherine (Lamy) children, Frederick, Blandine (Rey), her grandchildren, Lisa, Zelie, Maxime, Maeline, Ombeline and a last one which will arrive in October '

[​IMG]

Ed: (Jean-Michel is completely righton the photo illustration).Jean-Michel was a regular member of Radioamateur.org forums where you can meet all of its contributions.We will retain a phrase dear to his heart and which still appears on its home page:"For me, the soldering iron and personal instruction are meaningful, that is why I am amateur."

Any team Radioamateur.org its condolences to the family and friends of Jean-Michel Etelin, F6DIR.Illustration: ADRASEC 73.Source: email

http://www.radioamateur.org/les-news-radio/news-2570-jean-michel-etelin-f6dir-sk