ad: wmr-1

Help...my last 2 posts were not posted????

Discussion in 'Policies, Guidelines and Terms of Use' started by WD4OOZ, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WD4OOZ

WD4OOZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I Have tryed to post in two different areas and nothing has been posted....I've posted before but now my responses are not being posted.
    Something change or am I being blocked for some reason???

WD4OOZ
    Jerry Rockhill

2. WD4OOZ

Just posted again and this time it posted.....Thank you ....someone or anyone who did something.??? I did the same thing tonight that I did the last two posts and this time it worked... now watch this won't post.....LOL..

WD4OOZ

3. G4LNA

G4LNA Ham Member QRZ Page

It could be cacheing an old page, try clearing out your temp internet files, but leave your cookies alone.

4. WD4OOZ

Thank you Paul for your response. I don't know what was the cause of my problem but two days in a row I was posting a reply on different Threads and clicked on "Post Quick Reply" and my post went blank ....gone ...never to be seen again. Last night I posted again just to see if I could post again and the Post went thru just like normal....or should I say ..It posted...LOL.. The computer that I use stays logged in to QRZ all the time which is nice but I will drop the connection and then bring QRZ back up and resume looking at all the threads. I even shut down the computer multiple times between the two lost posts while doing other work on the computer. So I don't think it was the computer on my end...and I do mean ..I don't think ...as anything these days is possible....
    Thank you again for your post...

WD4OOZ
    Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.