ad: Alphaant-1

Happy Birthday QRZ: We're 30!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Apr 24, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. N9WFT

N9WFT Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank You for the LIKE Dave. You and The QRZ Gang do an exellent job of enhancimg the Ham Radio expirence for Hams All Over The World. You my are an exellent moderator, and I truly admire your ability to Keep It Real with individuals who are than positive with their comments. We do have the right to free speech in America... But we also have the right to be denied access to a message area or site, if we are unruly. Your friend and Brother Ham, Dan - N9 Windy Forever Talker saying : Keep Fighting The Good Fight

TA1TRJ, KF7WIS, W4AXW and 3 others like this.
  2. DG6ST

DG6ST Ham Member QRZ Page

Auch von mir alles Gute, Danke für eure Arbeit!

TA1TRJ, KQ1V, K8VHL and 1 other person like this.
  3. PY7GB

PY7GB Ham Member QRZ Page

Não poderia deixar de agradecer aos desenvolvedores e mantenedores do site QRZ.com pela grande funcionalidade que oferece a nós radioamadores. Parabéns do PY7GB.

TA1TRJ and KQ1V like this.
  4. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Suggestion on how Zed members seek out Zed members when on the air?

For example, FOC members say:' CQ FOC'.

It makes no sense to say: 'CQ QRZ', since QRZ is so commonly used as CQ. Folks will assume the CQer knows not what they are doing when combining CQ and QRZ when on the air.

I suggest: 'CQ Zed' works.

Comments?

TA1TRJ likes this.
  5. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

30?

Doesn't look a day over 29.:)

I haven't applied for the award, but I believe during the "Turkey Day Nets" alone over the past couple years I've worked >30 members of QRZ.com. Maybe even in one year, like November 2022.

Nice idea.

TA1TRJ, KQ1V, AE8EM and 1 other person like this.
  6. KQ4GUI

KQ4GUI Ham Member QRZ Page

I love this website :)

TA1TRJ, KQ1V, AE8EM and 2 others like this.
  7. W4AXW

W4AXW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have to add my voice to the mountain of praise for QRZ and the folks who run it. All of my logging is done here and I like the simple to use interface with LoTW. As others have already said, I'm never DXing without QRZ up and running.

73 to all and extras to the QRZ staff.

TA1TRJ, KQ1V, AE8EM and 3 others like this.
  8. ZL3XZ

ZL3XZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Nearly 20,000 contacts in 9 months and no awards I'm doing well

TA1TRJ, KQ4GUI and G4COR like this.
  9. VU2JO

VU2JO Ham Member QRZ Page

I am yet to start uploading my log to qrz.com because I am currently active on VHF only. I am not sure whether uploading VHF only logs will ever get confirmed on qrz.com! I have seen that most of the logs uploaded on qrz.com are for HF. I do search qrz.com whenever I come across a new callsign either on air or on the web. As some others have mentioned here, qrz.com is always there on my browser as one of the tabs! 73s de Jon, VU2JO.

TA1TRJ, W6XXX, KQ4GUI and 3 others like this.
  10. N3GY

N3GY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

THANK YOU QRZ, Staff and of Course those great Ham Radio Operators Fellows out there local and around the world that cross Antennas with my Station in between Philadelphia, Pa. County & Western Lake Erie, PA. County Best Regards to all Stay safe and Bless . 73 N3GY. Catch yah down the Log on the mean time < Here Coping the mail>

TA1TRJ, N9WFT, KQ4GUI and 2 others like this.
  11. W3AMT

W3AMT Ham Member QRZ Page

Daken

TA1TRJ likes this.
  12. VK3FMAA

VK3FMAA Ham Member QRZ Page

30 is good and that I like but why not every 10 years you can apply for a certificate that would be nice

TA1TRJ likes this.
  13. N9WFT

N9WFT Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations on 20,000 contacts in 9 months. I commend you sir, as that is very impressive. And not everyone chases awards, and that is ok lol. You certainly qualify for your share of the QRZ Awards. If you wanted any of them you would have certainly applied for them lol. Thank You for participating on this fantastic website, and being a member of the World Wide Fraternal Order Of Amateur Radio Operators...N9WFT saying : Brotherhood Through Radio

TA1TRJ, K9FH, ZL3XZ and 1 other person like this.
  14. 2E1FUE

2E1FUE Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulation QRZ on the 30th, I really like QRZ the logbook is brilliant, I have just checked and now have this one on my QRZ Page :) Thanks again.

DE 2E1FUE and the Special Call-sign 2R1FUE For King Charles III

73's 88's
    2E1FUE

[​IMG]

TA1TRJ likes this.
  15. W6KGP

W6KGP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations QRZ. Outstanding resource and you make it better everyday.
    Thank you, Leo

TA1TRJ, N9WFT and W4AXW like this.