ad: Halibut-1

Ham Kids Give a Close-up Look at Their Amateur Radio Go Box

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WX4TV, Jul 10, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W1RV

W1RV Ham Member QRZ Page

Just terrific! I enjoyed every minute of the video. Very smart kids KUDOs to all of you! Wonderful.

Rich W1RV

2. KJ6ZOL

KJ6ZOL Ham Member QRZ Page

I agree with Chuck, I wish I'd known all that stuff when I was their age. And at that time there were no smartphones etc so I didn't have an excuse. I know that when I visited a local club's FD setup last month a guy had a go box VERY similar to this one. Those metal carry boxes work well for go box setups. I wish more kids were like these young ladies.

WU8Y likes this.
  3. W0PV

W0PV Ham Member QRZ Page

Oh SNAP !!! Well done Daddy! :D

4. W0PV

W0PV Ham Member QRZ Page

Ditto; special KUDOs to the obviously very effective HOME SCHOOLING MOM, aka N8ZQZ !

73 de John WØPV

WX4TV and KM4SII like this.
  5. N4UVR

N4UVR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks again for more ham radio adventures! My 6 and 7 year old grand daughters enjoy your videos, too. I also have a "Go Box" very similar to yours for portable and mostly field day operations. Enjoy the fun! 73 from N4UVR, Panama City, FL.

6. VE2XB

VE2XB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey, kids!
    Love your videos with the KX3, Lith Iron phosphate battery, Loop antenna and powerfilm foldable panels. Have a great summer!
    73, dx, keep well, god bless, stay the heck away from Gardasil HPV vaccine! Trust me on this. This is a serious danger.

Mike,ve2xb/p/w1 (There is a god! Now going into 6th yr!; medical student in 6 yr MD-PhD Program and holder of double PhDs in pharmacology and molecular mimicry, double Master`s in molecular biology and genetics and MBA.) Got my first choice match in EMERG/Family Medicine and Ophthalmology in Ireland that starts next summer!!! Still too excited and stunned...[​IMG]
    Vermont

7. KC9BER

KC9BER Ham Member QRZ Page

great video, have a great day.

AF4RK likes this.
  8. N3WVB

N3WVB Ham Member QRZ Page

AWESOME

9. VK2FMOD

VK2FMOD Ham Member QRZ Page

Love your Go Box, thanks for the idea i need to make myself one of them, Awesome :)

73 de Melissa VK2FMOD

10. KC2JYK

KC2JYK Ham Member QRZ Page

GREAT JOB WELL DONE

11. KM4SII

KM4SII Ham Member QRZ Page

Loved the video! Your videos are always fun and informative... keep up the good work!

I'm homeschooled too :)

12. DU7DVE

DU7DVE Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm sure they did all the lifting. :D

13. EA8BRD

EA8BRD Ham Member QRZ Page

Felicitaciones por el vídeo y por la familia tan entrañable y unida...

Muy buen equipamiento.

73, EA8BRD y EA8CUQ

Grupo Artemorilla
    www.artemorilla.es

14. KC5YWN

KC5YWN Ham Member QRZ Page

Awesome setup, well done!!!! Congrats on the great setup.

15. KD9AUY

KD9AUY Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice work , do you hire people to carry that around for you? I think it's more of a stay right there box? LOL