ad: cq2k-1

ft8 european contest

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by VE2CH, Jul 17, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. VE2CH

VE2CH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I was wondering if someone have informations about the European FT8 Club (https://europeanft8club.wordpress.com) I have sent them a few messages without having no answer back. They seems to update the site, as, the new contests are advertised,but, aside from that, no news. They advertise awards for the contest, to be downloaded, but, does not say where you have to go.

Thank for any info,

Richard VE2CH

2. VE3GCX

VE3GCX Ham Member QRZ Page

Bomjour Richard

I do not if you found. the rules They At least tell you where to send the logs to. Perhaps once they have reviewed the logs they will tell where to pick-up/ download the award. I imagine also the award has to be customized to the operator so you may e-mail it to you.
    https://europeanft8club.files.wordpress.com/2020/04/ft8-dx-contest-2021.pdf

Graham
    Ve3GCX/VE2NTC

3. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, that explains why I have been receiving reports with a callsign followed by a sequencial number

4. W0AQ

W0AQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

That threw me at first too.

5. VE2CH

Thank you Graham,

yes, I did read and reread the rules for the 2020 contest. I have send my log in time. I assume that they would publish a link, like RAC, that your would go and download your award, but, if there is I have not found it.

Richard VE2CH

6. DG5LP

DG5LP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi OMs,

Today, on the 27.th of February 2021, the FT4-DX contest is introduced by the "European FT8-Club". I did not found any information about the club, who is the organiser(s) of the contest (conutry callsign). Everything is disguided by a link to the contest description. I also could not found any results from the 2020 contest. Is it a "fake" contest organised by a fantom club ?
    Geza DG5LP

7. VE2CH

Hi Geza,

yes, very very strange ...... Seems like a "fake contest". I have tried a few time to send them an EMail, and never had any reply. What amaze me, is that the web site is update quite regulary, but, never any news about the awards or other infos. Search on the web also does not give anything.

Richard VE2CH

8. K4TLS

K4TLS Ham Member QRZ Page

the web site is update quite regulary, but, never any news about the awards or other infos. Search on the web also does not give anything.

same here

9. MARQPAUL73

MARQPAUL73 QRZ Member

I have been receiving reports with a callsign followed by a sequencial number

10. MARQPAUL73

MARQPAUL73 QRZ Member

i would like to join contest next year !

11. FREAKYNINJA

FREAKYNINJA QRZ Member