ad: QuirkyQRP-1

Free PL259 Tool, D-Star Explained in 2 min, TH-D74 - K6UDA Radio Episode 26

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K6UDA, Sep 10, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. K6UDA

K6UDA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Busy Busy Busy. Let's build an exceptional PL259 installation tool, learn the basics of D-Star in 120 seconds, get a first glimpse of the new Kenwood TH-D74 and more.
    Don't forget to subscribe. We're over half way to the 5,000 magic number. one of you lucky hams is going to win a Elecraft KX2. Check my website for official rules.
    s3films.com

N1VAU, KD8FJM, N6YUV and 7 others like this.
  2. N3WVB

N3WVB Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]
    Enjoyed the video
    Thank You

3. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Good Stuff.

4. W6JWZ

W6JWZ Ham Member QRZ Page

boom

5. N2OBS

N2OBS Ham Member QRZ Page

Too busy...or too lazy to jump off that hamster wheel? I disconnected myself long ago, and enjoy life that I CONTROL not the other way around. :)

6. M6SXP

M6SXP Ham Member QRZ Page

Just got onto ham radio, very interesting video, much enjoyed it, keep up the good work Bob.
    Steve M6SXP

7. UR3QTN

UR3QTN Ham Member QRZ Page

Нормальное видео! Немного не понял что за клей, но я делаю пенополистирол + бензин. Также хорошо клеит.

8. UR3QTN

Normal video! Did not understand a bit what kind of glue, but I'm doing Styrofoam + gasoline. Also good glues.

9. UR3QTN

DEAR SUSAN! WHAT YOUR SHACK IS ON THE TABLE THE HAMMER? YOU HAVE A BAD RADIO? OR COCKROACHES RUNNING AROUND? CAN YOU SOMEONE IS IN DANGER AND YOU NEED A HAMMER?

10. NU4R

NU4R Ham Member QRZ Page

Well Keith. You know what opinions are like, right?

<smh>

11. ZL1RD

ZL1RD Ham Member QRZ Page

What a sanctimonious pompous ass.

12. K3LU

K3LU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Now that is good stuff! An observant kid with a sense of humor.

13. UR3QTN

TKS DEAR ULIS! I DOWNLOADED A PHOTO OF SUSAN SHEK. AND NOW IT IS OFTEN CONSIDERED. AGREE, THIS PICTURE ENHANCES THE MOOD AND ADDS TO THE POSITIVE! THE MORE TORMENTED BY THE QUESTION : "WHY?"... HAVE YOUR WIFE CALL LOOK LIKE MY SISTER ..SS. ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! POSITIVE ALL OF US! 73! wrote with "the interpreter" sri

14. W7CFN

W7CFN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I think you're wrong, Yaesu Fusion is not going away. H ave you ever actually compared the difference in voice quality of Fusion vs D-Star? Fusion's C4FM is so vastly superior it's no contest, and it does it more efficiently too. I challenge you to do a side by side comparison. As for talking to hams across the city or across the world, D-Star does not do anything that you can't do with IRLP or echolink and Fusion's WiresX (as more and more repeaters come on line.)

15. VE3LDJ

VE3LDJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I like your podcasts, they're USEFUL, and that's a good thing. Don't get me wrong, their's
    nothing I'd like more than to listen to an 8hr presentation on D-Star packet structure and
    how it differs from device to device and which is ok and which is not.

Keep up the good work!