ad: QuirkyQRP-1

DELETION OF IT9RYH FROM QRZ.COM

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by GM3ITN, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. GM3ITN

GM3ITN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

ISNT IT ABOUT TIME FOR QRZ.COM TO BAN AND DELETE HIS ENTRY AS HE HAS DELIBERATELY JAMMED THE 14195 DX WINDOW NOW FOR YEARS AND NOW IS USING QRZ.COM TO SPREAD HIS VILE PROPAGANDA . COME ON QRZ.COM DO YOUR STUFF AND GET RID OF THIS IDIOT [​IMG]

2. PA5COR

PA5COR Ham Member QRZ Page

Then you also need to get rid of all the lids working over him without naming their call...

I agree he's been an pain in the *ss but all the stations playing band cops were at least as bad as he is.

Cor

3. IT9PCU

IT9PCU Ham Member QRZ Page

Really to say, what I often hear on 14.195 Mhz frequency is just people sending recorded pieces of transmissions of IT9RYH or others's.... I hear also a lot of insults against NINO, IT9RYH etc..... Yeah! Sometimes I hear also IT9RYH calling on frequency and it seem me he's a very gentleman in his talking and discussions.... It's true, really he doesn't respect the IARU band plan... but that's all? In my opinion, people making QRM is the true "bad boys".... It's sad! I don't understand "why" of like "rumors" for a frequency occupaid, while there are a lot of frequencies for DX calling, also nearest of 14.195 Mhz! Have you all an happy new year, my friends!
    73 de IT9PCU Bob!

4. GM3ITN

GM3ITN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Guys, thanks for your comments  re Nino , I couldnt care less about his legality of operating on 14195 !!! everyone knows he has deliberately jammed dx by using this freq as if it was his own...I am objecting to his miss use of QRZ.com with pages of absolute dribble!!!on his look-up, surely this should not be allowed by qrz.com.Anyway I dont propose to say anymore on this subject, but to say it was interesting the response so HNY guys and have plenty of new countries and all I can say is hope the ones you need dont appear on Nino's private freq!!!!hi hi 73 Les  ..subject now QRT!!!! [​IMG]

5. KB2VXA

KB2VXA Ham Member QRZ Page

What does one's actions on the air concern the moderators of QRZ? All that matters is HERE and there are many more who fill the pages with absolute "dribble" (the word being drivel BTW) so if they ban him they should ban a slew of others with an even hand.

One peek at the rag chew forum gives a clear indication of why QRZ has earned a bad reputation. Many are fed up and leaving for greener and saner pastures and soon enough all that will be left will be the inner circle, the "elite" who have discouraged many a newcomer to the hobby.

You complain about lids on the air while you are lids on the Zed, quizzical creatures are you not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.