ad: Mountaingoat-1

"Dayton" Hamvention May 20, 21 and 22, 2022 at Xenia Greene County Fairgrounds and Expo Center.

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by K2HAT, May 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

NC4AB, K8HIT and N3RYB like this.
  2. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

I plan to attend, and may be in the grassy area with a tailgate spot! Stop and say Hello!!
    https://hamvention.org/

upload_2022-5-5_6-19-42.png

3. KC2PMM

KC2PMM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Lee, how was Hamvention? Did you go? I did not go this year. Planning to go next year.
    Guy,
    KC2PMM

4. KL7AJ

KL7AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

The flea market was BIG and better than ever. So glad to see Dayton spring back, and I'm sure it will even be better next year.

KC2PMM and K0UO like this.
  5. W9OO

W9OO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

My first time at the Xenia side of the Hamvention-2022. It was as PERFECT as a mass gathering could be expected to be, in my humble opinion. Excellent access and parking options. AIR CONDITIONED forum rooms! Superb options for food. Plenty of outdoor seating to rest the dogs. Nice wide aisles in the commercial exhibit buildings. A mobile app to help navigate the fairgrounds and events. And great operators at the W8BI talk-in repeater. Only negative was that I assumed I would win the 20k dream station grand prize. I didn't. I hope they will correct that error next time, hi.
    HINT: If attending, have tee shirts made up with your call and first name in large letters on the front and back that can be seen at a distance. Thanks to that I connected with numerous old friends that never would've known I was even there. The caps and small name badges don't cut the mustard, save in banquets, etc.

K8VSY and N1VAU like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.