ad: LZQSLprint-1

CQmaps 200th Online Order and Prize Drawing

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by N4EGA, Sep 8, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N4EGA

N4EGA Ham Member QRZ Page

CQmaps - Professional Maps for Amateur Radio is very happy to announce our 200th online order at CQmaps.com!

After a extremely quick first six months of operation, CQmaps has shipped out approximately 375 maps. These orders also reflect our DX friends who have racked up an astounding 14 separate entities. Couple this with various hamfest sales, our total is just under 450 maps!

To think that there are well over 200 amateur radio operators across the US and around the globe that are displaying maps created by CQmaps is more than humbling. I cannot think of any better words than "Thank You & 73" to all my customers and visitors who have stopped by and placed an order.

At this point, I would also like to announce a very special prize drawing to help celebrate the 200th order: The next 25 customers will be entered into a drawing for a brand new Bencher BY-1 CW Iambic Paddle. All you will need to do is place an order for any CQmaps product and you will be entered to win!

[​IMG]

Be sure to check out the ever growing line of CQmaps map products. New items have been added such as the Azimuthal Clock Face Replacement, Big Azimuthal Grid Map (BAG-M), and the soon to be released US States & Counties series of maps.

Thank You and 73!
    James / N4EGA

2. N4EGA

New A reminder: CQmaps has a couple more slots available to be in the drawing for the Bencher BY-1. Any purchase will qualify you for entry. Limited to 25 entries.

3. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Very cool!! Just placed an order for the Yaesu rotor map!

Dave
    W7UUU

4. N4EGA

I thought that name looked familiar! Thanks Dave!!

We have four (4) more open positions. Better hurry:)

5. KV3D

KV3D Ham Member QRZ Page

James, I see my order from yesterday just shipped a little over an hour ago. Thanks. By the way, I really like the color scheme on your maps. IMHO it's much better than the similar ARRL maps.

6. N4EGA

Thanks for the compliments! You should receive your map in a few days. I strive for quick turnaround time.

7. KV3D

KV3D Ham Member QRZ Page

Got it today. It's a beautiful map, the colors are nice, and everything is very well defined--no pixelation at all. I can tell you right now that you'll have my business in the future.

If any of you out there are looking for a map, you won't regret buying one from 'EGA.

Thanks and 73