ad: ProAudio-1

Chesterfield, whats going on?

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by N2BEG, Oct 3, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. N2BEG

N2BEG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Why so few Q's so far? I personally only heard them loud enough to work on 30m this morning for the first time. They have first class equipment and operators, yet we only seem to see spots for one or 2 stations at a time and often no spots at all for hours at a time... Was hoping to work these guys on a lot of band slots. Propagation was OK for T2 and E6 from that general area, what gives? Anyone know? Website doesn't have any new info.

NE2X likes this.
  2. 4L5A

4L5A QRZ Lifetime Member #68 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

NE2X likes this.
  3. AA1UI

AA1UI Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Absolutely terrible propagation into New England. Heard a little bit on 17 in the early evening, but not enough to get through. Anybody have some successful times/bands for New England they care to suggest? Time is running out, and i've not got a single contact in the log. sniff...

4. G3SEN/SK2024

G3SEN/SK2024 Ham Member QRZ Page

Never heard a peep from them in UK. Why? I know not. Other Eur countries reporting them strong but I have never heard them

5. NK7Z

NK7Z Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Welcome to the back side of the Sunspot curve... Lots of flare activity and CME on this side of the curve... Wrecks props for 20 and above for a while... The props on 40/80 were totally horrid, save one day for me in Oregon... Got them as RTTY, and CW. Then decided to leave it alone, as there were many others looking for them as an ATNO...

6. KC2IGE

KC2IGE Ham Member QRZ Page

QTH here is outside of NY City. I never heard them around the expected times per propagation prediction software, but did hear them (faintly) around 3-4 am local time a few times on 40m. Never strong enough to work, though. Yet, I had no problem working other South Pacific stations (ZL/VK/FW/E51) the whole time Chesterfield was QRV.