ad: k1jek

Almost All Digital Electronics - Neil Heckt Passing Reported

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by KA0HCP, Sep 2, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. KA0HCP

KA0HCP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The website of Almost All Digital Electronics, AADE, Auburn, Washington, reports the passing of owner Neil Heckt. AADE offered various kits and devices including an LCR meter, VFO stabilizers and digital frequency readouts.

http://www.aade.com/

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  2. WG8Z

WG8Z Ham Member QRZ Page

Bummer
    Neil was a rock solid guy. Helped me get my Swans stable and a pleasure to use. Had some nice phone conversations. His kits were well engineered and a real value.

3. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Very sorry to hear :( Neil will very much be missed - there will definitely be a void left to fill with his products, several of which I've built over the years.

RIP Neil...

Dave
    W7UUU

4. WB0CFF/SK2023

WB0CFF/SK2023 Ham Member QRZ Page

Neil was a top notch guy. He was always helpful and an honest guy to work with.
    I never met him in person, but reading this made me very sad.

Carl WB0CFF

5. W9BHI

W9BHI Ham Member QRZ Page

I had many phone conversations with Neal.
    He was a great guy to deal with and wrote several custom pic programs for me.
    He will be sorely missed.
    Don W9BHI

6. K9STH/SK

K9STH/SK QRZ Member QRZ Page

Very sorry to hear this. Neil had some excellent products and was very helpful in many ways.

Glen, K9STH

7. VK5BM

VK5BM Ham Member QRZ Page

I have one of Neils units in an old what was suffering FT301d, and now it is alive again with this beautiful blue display. I want to do the same to my old Atlas 210X but it is well understood that the tragic loss of Neil has changed the supply chain. From over here in Australia, our thoughts are with the family of such a great man, hopefully someone can continue on with Neils great work in the future. I know we have so many customers down under here in Australia and Im sure the world is eager to see Neils legacy continue.
    If anybody knows any updates on what is happening regarding the company sales, we would be more than happy to place orders and support the venture going forward.
    Cheers
    Brenton
    VK3CM
    Tangambalanga North East Victoria Australia