ad: AbAuRe-1

100 Watts and a Wire Podcast - Episode 12

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WY7YL, Sep 22, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. WY7YL

WY7YL Ham Member QRZ Page

This week's episode of 100Watts and a Wire: Last Man, ARN and Rte 66 covers Christian, K0STH's debut on Amateur Radio Newsline as well as an in-depth story from Katie, WY7YL's visit to the set of ABC's television show "Last Man Standing" and operating from the television studio set.

We invite you to listen to the podcast here: http://100wattsandawire.com/100-watts-and-a-wire/2015/9/22/last-man-arn-and-rt-66

For a photo album from Katie's visit to Last Man Standing: https://goo.gl/photos/B3t7j7GJ47Zpiqvv9

100 Watts and a Wire is a podcast celebrating amateur radio through the eyes of a 'new' ham. The show features topical conversation and interviews, news and an entertaining look at the adventures of a ham trying to figure it all out. Join Emmy winner Christian Cudnik, KØSTH and Katie Allen, WY7YL for an inside a look at the world of amateur radio.

Whether you run 5 watts or 1500 watts, everyone is welcome!

• 100 Watts and a Wire: Calling frequencies are 14287 and 7180. [+ or -]
    • 100 Watts and a Wire NET is Thursday at 8p Central [01:00 UTC]

Visit 100wattsandawire.com for more information.
    iTunes: goo.gl/G4ODJc
    Stitcher: goo.gl/X3hrsa

K9PLG, WM9F, KM4FLJ and 3 others like this.
  2. N7CPM

N7CPM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Can't wait to check it out! I'll be enjoying the podcast on my commute home today. Thanks for what you do, guys!

WY7YL likes this.
  3. WY7YL

WY7YL Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks Chris - your support is greatly appreciated!!

N7CPM likes this.
  4. VU3NGX

VU3NGX Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks Chris - your support is greatly appreciated!! om shanti bkchandu india

5. KF5RHI

KF5RHI Ham Member QRZ Page

I LOVE listening to Katey and that guy that's on there...jk, Christian! Feel the love, y'all!