ad: chuckmartin

Stephen Howard- AB0XE December 13, 2023

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by KF0FQL, Dec 26, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. KF0FQL

KF0FQL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I just was informed that Steve Howard- AB0XE-on Dec 13th had become a silent key.

I did not know him personally- However In 2021 Steve kick started me in Satellites by reaching out to me and giving me two of his radios and a bunch of books and other gear that now I use almost every day. I would not be where I am without his kindness and generosity help me succeed in satellite’s. I will never forget this.

2. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Stephen F. Howard, AB0XE SK

[​IMG]

Stephen Frank Howard
    November 10, 1947 - December 13, 2023

Stephen Howard Obituary
    Age 76 of South St. Paul
    Passed peacefully Dec. 13, 2023

Preceded by parents Frank & Dorothy; sister Patty Radtke; brother Tom; baby brother Jimmy. Survived by loving wife Vicki of 45 years; daughters Erin (Clint) Hamilton & Lisa (Chris) Jung; grandchildren Huxley & Carmela Hamilton & Aubrey, Michael & Colten Jung; brothers-in-law Randall (Julia) Morandi & Dave Radtke; sister Judy (Tim) Murphy; sister-in-law Laurie Howard; nieces, nephews, relatives & friends.

Stephen was a United States Marine Corp veteran, having served 3 years during the Vietnam War earning the rank of Sergeant E5. After the Marines, Steve went on to graduate with an industrial arts degree from Humboldt University in Northern California.

Soon after leaving the Marine Corps he met his wife Vicki. Together they raised two daughters.

Stephen also owned his own cabinet making business for several years.

Stephen found a passion in life for being a Ham Radio operator which he did for over 20 years.

In lieu of flowers memorials to Sharing & Caring Hands or The Grove United Methodist Church.
    Funeral Services 11:00 am Monday (12-18-23) at The Grove United Methodist Church, 7465 Steepleview Road in Woodbury. Visitation one hour prior to service. Interment Resurrection Cemetery.
    https://www.klecatskys.com/obituaries/Stephen-Frank-Howard?obId=30121494