ad: CQMM-1

New QRZ Award: Master of Radio Communications North America

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Jun 14, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K5RFS

K5RFS QRZ Lifetime Member #512 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I had the same issue My US VI confirmed contacts are now being counted for the award.

M1WML likes this.
  2. 9K2KU

9K2KU Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Great ! 73s

M1WML likes this.
  3. CT7ANU

CT7ANU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

One from Sri Lanka sent email asking for $5 saying it was hard to get internet... you could see on the qrz page all the computer hardware, but still was crying for payment.

M1WML likes this.
  4. VE2TH

VE2TH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

M0SZL Said: I have numerous US Virgin Island (KP2) DXCC confirmed QSOs but none appear for the award. Is there a bug here?

It is simply because each of your KP2 qso are not into the QRZ logbook systems. It is not everybody who are member of QRZ Log Book .

I have this problem here, with Montana and Wyoming for the WAS. I checked each Qso of about
    30 QSO I did over the years with Montana and Wyoming, all of them are not member of QRZ.com.

Those two states are also very hard to confirm if you have the chance to work them.

And by the way those 2 states are very rare to have QSO with too, from my QTH, as it is not the same issue from other area.-

I wish you good luck and fun on the band, without challenge it would not be fun anymore.-

72/73 Mike

AA4NE and M1WML like this.
  5. N1JXQ

N1JXQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Where can we find more info on how to achieve the award ?

M1WML likes this.
  6. KB9HGI

KB9HGI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Love collecting these awards its fun! keep it going
    73 KB9HGI

M1WML likes this.
  7. KD5WJV

KD5WJV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Got It
    KD5WJV

M1WML likes this.
  8. AA4NE

AA4NE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I didn't know this was a thing until I recently worked Suriname and found that I had to pay to get a LOTW confirmation.

9. AA4NE

AA4NE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It took me forever to get SD, WY, HI for my WAS and the QRZ 50 states. I was surprised how easy it was to get Alaska - there are several operators who really make an effort to confirm qsos.

10. F4HPX

F4HPX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

For me AK, WY were tough to get. Still missing HI....

AA4NE likes this.