ad: elecraft

Moskal Electric Generator

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by kd5rpo, Oct 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. N3GAD

N3GAD Ham Member QRZ Page

this is pretty amusing stuff but there is a real way to save energy that works instead of dreaming up ways to make more. it is far easier to conserve power than it is to generate it- switching all your lights to compact flourescents is a guaranteed savings. CRTs gobble up power- when yours burns out, get a flat screen. my crt here eats up 175 on and 35 when off, terrible. the flat screen is 25 on and 4 off and of course i switch it at the wall so it uses zero. there are many appliances that use small amounts of power when off. these phantoms are a huge load because they are on 24/7. the refridgerator is the biggest load of all in most homes, if yours is being replaces, consider a sunfrost. if you want to help save water, get a staber clothes washer. wrap your water heater to save a few BTU's. install an attic fan to take some of the load off the cooling system and if you are re-roofing your house, consider light colored materials. my home is 100 % off grid so i have to be on top of things and when i go to other homes i am shocked at all the waste. if you think it impossible, check out my qrz listing- gud luck. Chris/N3GAD

2. W9WHE

W9WHE Ham Member QRZ Page

My HT rubber duckie is made from "corbamite". This specially formualted conductor multiplys the engergy fed into it by a factor of ten. It does this by reflecting the 5 wats fed into it back and forth between power doubling reflectors until the power generated exceeds the dilectric properties of the insulation, and the RF escapes. Thus, my Corbamite rubber duckie puts out 50 watts, enabling me to consistently work repeaters 50-100 miles away. (By the way, it doesn't even need batteries&#33[​IMG]

I am presently selling HF antennas made from Corbamite. They will take your 100 watt output and give you 1KW. If you have a 1.5 KW amp, you will have an effective power of 15KW!!!!!!!

I'm taking orders for future delivery. I expect all of you guys defending this "electro-wonder" to place an order for my Corbamite antennas at $2,500 each.

Just visit my website with your creditcard:

WWW.youidiot.com

3. N0XAS

N0XAS Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey... are those Corbamite HF antennas mag loops or EH antennas? Either way, count me in...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.