ad: Halibut-1

KA4EZF

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by N4KCN, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. N4KCN

N4KCN Ham Member QRZ Page

Bill was always the first one to reach out a helping hand, not only to the amateur radio community, but to anyone in need. Bill was a great and true friend to everyone.

His life was lost to a heart attack at about 8:30 in the evening on Sunday, October 29, 2006. He was surrounded by friends and family.

Bill was very musically gifted with the ability to play numerous instruments, and was also an incredible vocalist. It was a treat to hear him play his guitar and sing his gospel bluegrass.

So long, my friend. It was truly an honor and privelage to have been able to call you my friend. You will truly me missed by many, many people. Rest in peace.

2. KE5LCP

KE5LCP Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG] Bill Gordon's family will be in my prayers tonight. It was a great thing putting him on this site. I am brand new to amatuer radio. I found "silent keys" a few moments ago. Thank you from a stranger who can appreciate the value of a friend. I personally love Gospel Bluegrass. The music has heart, soul, and purpose. This is intended to be a small note of encouragement. Rejoice for Bill's family while they mourn. If Bill is in God's hands, I can't help but be happy. Take care and God Bless![​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.