ad: k1jek

ICQPODCAST Episode 228 - TKEY-1 Mini Touch Key released

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by M1MRB, Jan 8, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. M1MRB

M1MRB Ham Member QRZ Page

In this episode, Martin M1MRB / W9ICQ is joined by Leslie Butterfield G0CIB, Edmund Spicer M0MNG and Matthew Nassau M0NJX to discuss the latest Amateur / Ham Radio news. Colin M6BOY rounds up the news in brief, and this episode’s features: TKEY-1 Mini Touch Key.

We would like to thank our monthly and annual donors for keeping the podcast advert free. To donate, please visit - http://www.icqpodcast.com/donate

News stories include:-
    • Ham Radio Club Public Interaction
    • 5 MHz for Ireland
    • New Australian 60m Band
    • Ofcom Changes Call Sign Policy
    • Management Restructure at HRD
    • 10 GHz for 3 Euros
    • FCC Rejects Amplifier Waiver Request
    • Canada’s Special Sesquicentennial Prefixes
    The ICQPODCAST can be downloaded from http://www.icqpodcast.com

Link for video is

Link for the website is http://ea3gcy.blogspot.co.uk/

upload_2017-1-8_17-6-7.png

2. N8DC

N8DC Ham Member QRZ Page

How tight of spacing can you get on the paddles? I like mine really narrow as in about a 1/2 inch outside spacing . It says you can get creative so I have to assume I could get that spacing some how ? . The price is inviting for sure .
    Dave N8DC

3. M1MRB

M1MRB Ham Member QRZ Page

Dave, When I was playing with Chris's Morse paddle it worked well. Looking at the construction I'm sure you could easy alter the gap between the paddles at build stage.

4. WA0KZL

WA0KZL Ham Member QRZ Page

So--- Whats the SELLING PRICE kit form ?
    WA0KZL

5. M0TCH

M0TCH Ham Member QRZ Page

6. N8OX

N8OX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Is the shipping €12 per each kit or can you get multiple kits for the same shipping, i.e., say three kits for the €12 shipping cost?

7. M0TCH

8. N8OX

N8OX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for the information link. I just ordered three kits and look forward to receiving, building, and using.

9. M0TCH

Cool - good luck.

10. N8DC

N8DC Ham Member QRZ Page

Every time I look at the web site it says no stock ?
    Dave N8DC

11. N8DC

N8DC Ham Member QRZ Page

Well I received mine yesterday Wednesday 01/09/17 and its really a piece of cake to to assemble but only one side (the right side)works. I sent an email to the manufacture and got an automated response that he only takes questions Tuesday and Wednesdays ? . I guess i have to wait it out until I get a response but seriously that's not much for support of a product your selling . And yes I have checked all my solder joints and checked for bridges also ...
    Dave N8DC