ad: MLSons-1

Icom has corrected the IC-7610 firmware defect that prevented spectrum display by 3rd party apps

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA6YQ, Jul 30, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K7LZR

K7LZR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Well, they aren't ALL bad. But I wasn't near as thrilled as most with the FT-891. OTOH, the little FT-817 is still a great little radio.

W4KVW likes this.
  2. W4KVW

W4KVW Ham Member QRZ Page

Just a short list of a few I have owned such as the 857D,FT-2800,& ATAS-120A.Those were the last couple that I wasted my time & money on before learning better.I was a blind sheep as well but now am much smarter & no longer contribute to their retirement accounts from buying their garbage.

Clayton
    W4KVW

3. KE0EYJ

KE0EYJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Now if only Icom would fix the weak AVERAGE power output on their radios.

K1PJA and 2E0EUG like this.
  4. 2E0EUG

2E0EUG XML subscriber QRZ Page

What do you mean, didnt you get the memo? 30 watts is the new snowflakes version of 100 watts ;)

5. N8DC

N8DC Ham Member QRZ Page

Had 2 7610,s have 0 now. More issues than meet the eye. I do have a 7300 great rig never use the scope and dont care .
    Dave N8DC

6. K6CLS

K6CLS Ham Member QRZ Page

That's funny.

True story: needed a kitchen table, and my dad didn't feel like fighting with 4 legs and an old warped floor. So he made a 3 legged table.

Problem was, he cut the top to have 5 sides, because that was as many chairs as would fit in the kitchen.

So no matter where you sat, there were several furniture legs in the way of your legs.

Oh and marbles would roll off, pancake syrup pooled at on side of the plate, etc.