ad: Radclub22-1

Greg Raymond KA1INX

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by N1PMK, Sep 7, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N1PMK

N1PMK Ham Member QRZ Page

Friend, co worker. Passing all too soon. We met at work, then Western Electric/AT&T Lucent Tech manufacturing in N Andover Mass. We had some involvement in the MVW Amateur radio station W1FW where we met. Sadly, company is now gone from there. Greg and I, while living in Salem NH, would plan and link up at the yearly hamfests, Hosstraders then Near Fest in NH, prior to my moving to Maine.
    RIP my Friend.

Attached Files:

2. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Gregory J. Raymond, KA1INX SK

Gregory J. Raymond
    December 1, 1956 - July 31, 2019

Gregory J. Raymond, 62, of Nottingham, NH and formerly of Haverhill, MA and Raymond, NH, died on July 31, 2019 at Portsmouth Regional Hospital, Portsmouth, NH.

Born in Haverhill, MA, the son of the late Alphonse and Lenore (Gilbert) Raymond, he graduated from Haverhill High School with the Class of 1974. He received his Associates Degree from Northern Essex Community College and went on to receive his Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. He worked as an Electrical Engineer for Lucent Technologies until his retirement.

Gregory enjoyed ham radio and went under the call sign of KA1INX. He also enjoyed candle making, antiquing and hockey, having played as a young man.

He will be sadly missed and lovingly remembered by his wife, Cheryl (Morse) Raymond; a daughter, Cassandra Raymond of Manchester, NH; three grandchildren, Victoria Padziora, Vincent Padziora and Vanessa Lemire. He was pre-deceased by a brother, Gary Raymond.

Relatives and friends may call on Thursday, August 8, 2019, from 5 to 7 pm at Berube-Comeau Funeral Home, 47 Broadway, Haverhill, MA.
    https://www.berubecomeau.com/obituary/gregory-raymond