ad: Radclub22-1

GERATOL NET RESUMES OPERATION

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by N1KL, Oct 12, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. N1KL

N1KL Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The GERATOL NET, which stands for Greetings Extra Radio Amateurs Tired of Operating Lately, has resumed operation on it's usual frequency of 3.668 MHZ +/- QRM. At 0100Z each evening. The net is a Worked All States net, catering to those hams who are up for a challenge, by working all states in the Extra Class portion of the 80 Meter Ham Band.

The net also offers various endorsements and awards, our latest called the GERATOL 50/50 Award, where you need to work all 50 States, as well as contact 50 other Hams who have been continually licensed for 50 years or more. So, if you have been licensed 50 years or more, please come join us for the fun. You don't need a GERATOL Number or be a member, all you need is Extra Class operating privileges to join us.

For more information, please see our web page at GERATOL.NET

73 Kevin N1KL Net Public Relations

2. KM1H

KM1H Ham Member QRZ Page

Its been about 25 years since I operated on that group. With 1200W, a 160' high inverted V plus phased verticals, and multiple Beverages I gave many their first NH which was a rewarding bit of fun.

Would AM be welcome? I can switch SSB/AM with one button and know many looking for AM WAS.

Carl

3. N1KL

N1KL Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Carl, great to hear from you. I worked you on the net when we operated on 3.768Mhz
    We worked on 10/29/93 and we swapped G #'s at that time. Your number was G984
    Wow, really nice to hear from you after all these years. We remain strictly an SSB net
    to this day, but AM option sounds intriguing. You should stop by some evening, since
    we have many of the younger guys still looking for New Hampshire. Also, there is a
    new award for working 50 states, and 50 hams with 50+ years as a licensed ham.

Hope to catch you on the net some evening Carl, and thanks for the reply to the thread ..
    Kevin N1KL