ad: cq2k-1

Visiting Visalia with Bob N6TV

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W1DED, May 6, 2024.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W1DED

W1DED Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

W1DED_102_N6TV_Thumbnail02.jpg
    Bob Wilson, N6TV, was a repeat attendee at the 2024 International DX Convention (IDXC) in Visalia, California. Bob started his amateur radio journey in high school and went to Visalia for the first time just before his freshman year at college. It's clear that Visalia holds a special significance for Bob. That early experience shaped his perspective about the hobby and contributed to his accumulation of expertise. In the decades since, Bob has become a well-known figure in the ham radio community. Now retired, he remains actively engaged in contesting as well as managing a side gig where he builds specialized equipment, like the Y-box, to improve radio connectivity. Additionally, Bob is a field tester for Elecraft, the popular California-based ham radio manufacturer. Bob Wilson, N6TV, embodies why attending Visalia, or any of the major international ham radio conventions, is a good decision: connectivity, camaraderie, and knowledge. Thank you for joining this episode. 73, Kevin W1DED

AF6SA, NY7Q, AL7A and 3 others like this.
  2. W4BUZ

W4BUZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Bob N6TV is a smart guy that makes a great product, I run his serial Box.
    It came with quality cables and a laminated schematic.

I am a happy customer and I recommend it to many.
    Here it is below.
    https://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/S-BOX/

AL7A, K7QA and W1DED like this.