ad: ProAudio-1

I do not get the country counter in qrz

Discussion in 'Preguntas y Respuestas sobre QRZ.COM' started by EA4ELC, Mar 3, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. EA4ELC

EA4ELC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello friends, if you can help me, a few days ago I appreciate that I do not get the country counter on my computer, but on another computer or device, if I can see them

I do not know, if it is because I am missing a plug, or something, before if I could see it, it is known, that there will have been a windows update, and I cannot see it

Thank you very much in advance

atte.
    EA4ELC
    Cándido Conde

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Claudio,

This is the reply that you send by the support ticket

2 KG7MAK
    2021-01-16 19:26:11 Translate Response Sent
    Ticket Closed
    I'm seeing 4 flag counters on your page. There doesn't seem to be any problem from the QRZ side or the flagcounter.com side.

Please check this link to make sure that your cookies and javascript settings are compatible with QRZ. http://www.qrz.com/page/cookies.html If this fails to resolve the issue, I would recommend switching web browsers to the newest version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and making sure that all ad-blockers and script-blockers are disabled. Thanks for using QRZ.

KP4SX likes this.