ad: Retevis-1

The "Super Awesome DXpedition-in-a-Box" is Complete!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WX4TV, May 28, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. WX4TV

WX4TV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hope (ND2L) has finished her all-in-one IC-7100 go box that is contained in a Pelican 1510 case.

Attached Files:

KD4HLV, YO3RAM, AF5SX and 46 others like this.
  2. NG9T

NG9T Ham Member QRZ Page

I really like the video. You both did a wonderful job of making solid QSOs. Very professional. Awesome job with explaining how everything in the gobox works together, how the wiring is done, and would be an easy checklist of things to do when using the equipment. A+ wonderful work!
    73 de N4PIR

YV5FAB, KB6UMI, KF4KUL and 2 others like this.
  3. K4AGO

K4AGO Ham Member QRZ Page

OUTSTANDING!!! I am 73 years old and I learned a lot from your incredible presentation. Please, keep up the wonderful work. YOU are the future of ham radio.
    Thank you very much.
    John K4AGO and Margaret KM4SFY

KB6UMI, K5VZD and KF4KUL like this.
  4. JF1UCX

JF1UCX Ham Member QRZ Page

Such a funny coincidence. Just a couple of days ago, I stumbled across this family's channel and their amazing exploits in the world of Ham radio and other adventures. And here, the very next day, they're featured on QRZ. Wonders never cease. Truly inspiring family of Hams. Their videos are very professionally presented, fun and very funny, too!

Those parents can be very proud. Those are super cool kids they've got there. With their dedication, passion and expertise at such a young age, I can't help but think that I'm looking at future astronauts or the equivalent.

Cheers from Tokyo

KC5AKB likes this.
  5. F4GYA

F4GYA Ham Member QRZ Page

Bonjour,

Un proverbeFrançais dit : Aux ames bien nees, la valeur n'attend pas le nombre des annees.

73's Daniel F4GYA.

KB6UMI, VE7IRR, KC5AKB and 3 others like this.
  6. VP2EIH

VP2EIH Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Totally awesome:) Keep up the Great Work and see you down the log.. 73 & God Bless from Anguilla.

7. K1OIK

K1OIK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The kid is smart. She understands what she is saying.
    Don't eat the nuts.

KB6UMI and WD4ELG like this.
  8. KA1YBS

KA1YBS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Great to see kids enjoying the hobby! Back in my day, we would have played a tape like this to a very limited audience over ATV.

Good, wholesome use of YouTube without all the monetization goals. FB and 73

9. KF6FRR

KF6FRR Ham Member QRZ Page

Great video and great build. Congrats

10. NA4RA

NA4RA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

EXCELLENT VIDEO!!! Great radio box build. It will work great for Emergency Comms.
    Thank you and keep up the great work! Hope to talk to you soon on the bands.
    73, NA4RA

KB6UMI likes this.
  11. WJ4U

WJ4U Ham Member QRZ Page

Cool!

12. KC2YMO

KC2YMO Ham Member QRZ Page

Very nice. Makes me want one now.

13. NN6EE

NN6EE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Dear Hope,
    Your presentation of your "GO BOX SETUP" was to say the least "WAY-COOL", and you did a great job on explaining the fine nuances of the "TOTAL PACKAGE" !!! I'm a GRANDFATHER OF 3 GRAND-DAUGHTERS ages: 18/17/ & 3 yrs old, so I as a "GRANDPA" can SAY TO YOU: "HOPE: JOB WELL DONE!!!" BRAVO!!!

PS, You're also very articulate, and in youngsters TODAY THAT'S SORELY LACKING!!!

Jim Davis-age:73

14. KC2JYD

KC2JYD Ham Member QRZ Page

Awesome job! Outstanding :)
    73's KC2JYD

15. KB3H

KB3H Ham Member QRZ Page

AWESOME!
    73 KB3H