ad: elecraft

Amateur Radio Newsline headlines for Ham Nation. January 19, 2022.

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KB7TBT, Jan 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

Most civil courts in the US have been on a very slow crawl so your idea of time is misleading. Would expect as much but I never claimed cases in process here just that they are beginning to. Very easy to attach on the one point with limited information and make the claim only your sources are reliable. Meanwhile reports coming in everyday that work against you. Things like none of the pregnancy's in Phizers trials made it or the fivefold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players. There is a lot more past that. The actual truth will not be held back as much as you promoters try.

Your very soon to be on real shaky ground considering what's being revealed daily.

K9TDW, WA6Q, N5AF and 1 other person like this.
  2. K7JEM

K7JEM Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you have a link to this FIFA and pregnancy data? I can't seem to find any credible evidence of either one of these.

WA8ZID likes this.
  3. N1IPU

K9TDW and N8ZI like this.
  4. K7JEM

You do realize that all of your links point to a single source that has been debunked already. What I am looking for is some sort of credible source, not "some guy on the internet posted this".

WA8ZID and KE8QEP like this.
  5. N1IPU

Yeah everything you believe is true and anything else is debunked.(first clue) I posted the first three that came up because you claimed your search engine could not find it. (second clue) I get it. Conversation over when its understood I am dealing with a true believer.

K9TDW, WA6Q, N5AF and 1 other person like this.
  6. K7JEM

The source of this story is the Israeli Real-Time News. I will tell you that I have never heard of them, and can't find out anything about them through a Google search. It's like they don't exist, or are extremely small, or maybe just one person. I don't know, I suppose you can point to their credentials, or possibly other big time stories that they have researched.

A lie repeated doesn't become the truth, just because it is repeated.

WA8ZID likes this.
  7. N1IPU

If you think google gives it to you straight you have a lot more problems than I can help with. Sorry no help here, bother someone elese.

K9TDW and N8ZI like this.
  8. K7JEM

LOL! You post links to bogus news sources, I ask you about it, and somehow it's my problem? IOW, you have no clue about the origin of the story, you just want to pass on a lie as if it was the truth!

This really doesn't surprise me much. If there was any truth to these things they would be easy to find at reputable places

WA8ZID likes this.
  9. N1IPU

Do you want the last word? Google is far from reputable. That you think it is makes this exchange pointless. Those who wouldn't get a gold star in the Milgram experiment are fully aware of how censored google is comrade.

N8ZI likes this.
  10. K7JEM

Well, all you have to do is tell us who the "Israeli Real-Time News" is, who their investigators were, why they should be believed, etc. I can't seem to find out anything about them, this isn't a debate about Google. If you know something, share it. Otherwise, it's just a bogus article written by someone with an agenda, who wants to remain anonymous.

WA8ZID and K3RW like this.
  11. N8ZI

N8ZI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Don't waste your time with the sheep as they possess zero comprehension skills.

K9TDW and WA6Q like this.
  12. K7JEM

Do you have any information on the Israeli Real-Time News? The other person obviously doesn't, but wants me to believe that its reports are accurate. I am trying to understand why people totally believe something randomly posted on a dubious internet site. OK, I know, it's because it fits their agenda. It really doesn't matter if it's true or not.

KE8QEP likes this.
  13. N1IPU

Might be the fact that anyone who watches sport is aware of many in game incidents and many players leaving the game for heart issues... But that isn't on google.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...ardiac-arrests-heart-related-issues-2021.html

https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/d.../Meetings/2021/Public Comments 324 to 328.pdf

I am sure these are just as debunked as everything else you don't believe in is.
    Real-news is an online publisher but so is google. How does one decide? Guess it's up to your religion.

K9TDW, WA6Q and N8ZI like this.
  14. K7JEM

Your first link says in it's headline that the collapses are not related to the covid vaccine, so that is contrary to your original links.

WA8ZID likes this.
  15. NN2X

NN2X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Latest from CDC

Prior COVID infection more protective than vaccination during Delta surge -U.S. study | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...vaccination-during-delta-surge-us-2022-01-19/

I am happy I had COVID (Not vaccinated) and my family...

Now the truth will set you free....Even Now CDC, has to admit...Natural Anti Bodies, the best...

My Doctor, took care of my family, I am so darn lucky to be in Texas...with Freedom, great Family Doctors...

DE NN2X Tom

K9TDW, WA6Q, KI5AIU and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.