ad: HamHats-1

Solar Storm Forecast May 10, 2021

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, May 11, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. KK6QMS

KK6QMS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

She does a great job and her enthusiasm is infectious. Also is it just me or have they stepped up her lighting/processing and she is looking soft and glamorous? :)

M1WML, WX6SWW and KB2QQM like this.
  2. K9GLS

K9GLS Guest

There's an app for that.

M1WML and WX6SWW like this.
  3. W4BUZ

W4BUZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

She`s doing this quite professionally and you took it to a Pwarped level :rolleyes:

4. KK6QMS

You have a very tame definition of Pwarped.

5. W4BUZ

You showed no respect for the lady nor her husband which does not surprise me, just let her do what she does, she is being helpful to many.
    You know exactly what was meant, I`m sure you are surounded by them.
    :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 14, 2021
    M1WML likes this.
  6. KK6QMS

Your beliefs and issues are no concern of mine. I showed no disrespect whatsoever. Lighting and video processing are widely used. "Soft" refers to the obvious video filtering that has been added. I will not offer any more comments on your conservative and inaccurate inferences/accusations.

M1WML likes this.
  7. K9GLS

K9GLS Guest

YIKES! Those are some mighty big words for the Zed. You forgot "glamorous". Soft and glamorous. Cheeky is what Dr. Skov would call it. To answer your initial question... it's just you.

M1WML likes this.
  8. VU2JIX

VU2JIX Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks lot..

M1WML likes this.
  9. W4BUZ

Lighting and processing. ROFL :rolleyes:
    And this will be my last comment to your liberal Pwarped nonsense.

10. KC1PEH

KC1PEH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Very cool, and thanks for posting it.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  11. KE5OA

KE5OA Ham Member QRZ Page

Tamitha's enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. It is however, always good to hear some excitement in this hobby where 90% of the time, everyone is too serious and boring. She gives the best solar news around!

AC0GT likes this.
  12. SPICEAGENT11

SPICEAGENT11 QRZ Member

Military stations will transmit on selected military frequencies and will announce the specific ARS frequencies monitored. All times are ZULU (Z), and all frequencies are Upper Side Band (USB) unless otherwise noted. The frequencies used for the test will not impact any public or private communications, and will not stray outside the confines of the exercise. Spice Money Login | Tumangaonline | Paymanager.win