ad: QuirkyQRP-1

HamRadioNow 345: Appliance Boy meets Circuit Girl

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K4AAQ, Sep 18, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N2NUR

N2NUR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I personally enjoyed the interview. I think it is kind of cool listening to diferent people's biographies. Look her up on U-Tube. I know Jeri has a channel, not sure about Amy. It is great to have amazing female role models. People that have daughters, I think , would agree. Just my 2 cents.

WB8OUE, W5YAG and AI6TK like this.
  2. KI5WW

KI5WW Ham Member QRZ Page

I thought the red head was kinda hot.

3. N0IRS

N0IRS Ham Member QRZ Page

Our hobby is like many hobbies. There is always someone that woke up and is not happy. That's their right. I have heard your name many times over the past year. Your achievements outside of ham radio are commendable. I welcome you and look forward to meeting up on the air someday. I have taken a break from the hobby over the past year. I find it hard to get back to it between running a business and building a retirement wood shop business at the same time. Take care and keep having fun.

AI6TK likes this.
  4. AB3TQ

AB3TQ Ham Member QRZ Page

There are A-Holes in every crowd. I am not a fan of every one of Gary's interviews. I don't bash his shows when they do not interest me. I just ignore them. I found your conversation worthy of watching to the end. I wonder how long some of these blowhards could hold my interest?

K4AAQ likes this.
  5. RLEWAVESTAR

RLEWAVESTAR QRZ Member

A-Holes are definitely not an endangered species by any means of measuring or calculating.

AI6TK and K4AAQ like this.
  6. K4AAQ

K4AAQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Next time I'll check with you to make sure you know someone before I interview them.

WB8OUE, M0REU, AF6TC and 3 others like this.
  7. WN1MB

WN1MB Ham Member QRZ Page

It's long overdue that some folks should just pull up the big boy and big girl pants, and move on, for goodness sake. Dead horses don't feel the beating.

8. KK6PKN

KK6PKN Ham Member QRZ Page

Right on! And I know actor Morgan Freeman will agree with that.

Who said, " You miss 100% of the shots you never take." Anybody know the answer?

Thanks again.

Jesse-
    KK6PKN

9. AB8DT

AB8DT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I had an opportunity to meet both Jeri & Amy (A.K.A. as Red Ryder #614 & 615) in the mud bowl of Hamvention 2017. Very fun & energetic individuals & they were a blast. Being younger females they are among the minority of us in the ham community and can inspire other women into our hobby. Keep going girls & hope to run into you on the air or at Hamvention 2018 at the Red Ryder's spot in the flee market :)

Ron, AB8DT

AI6TK likes this.
  10. K1FBI

K1FBI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Especially ones who can't register with (or earn) a CALL SIGN.

K5HS and KB8OTK like this.
  11. WN1MB

WN1MB Ham Member QRZ Page

I do! I do! Wayne Gretky.

12. K7JEM

K7JEM Ham Member QRZ Page

Who's Wayne Gretky?

13. K1FBI

K1FBI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

He's the guy that does the Wayne Gretzky impersonation.

14. K7JEM

K7JEM Ham Member QRZ Page

OK, I thought it was Michael Jodan's cousin.

K1FBI likes this.
  15. KK6PKN

KK6PKN Ham Member QRZ Page

Right on! The Great Gretsky.