ad: GoBoxRadio-1

MISSING GIRL 17 from Nebraska. Attn Coordinators and Mobile Ops.

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by KB2QQM, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. KB2QQM

KB2QQM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am Greg Heath, KB2QQM.

A close friend of mine Chris Berggren posted on his Facebook feed a request for help. Chris, is not an Amateur Radio Operator, but I am, and all of us Radio Operators are family, so I am putting out a request to my fellow family of radio operators to help my friend and his family. I have known Chris for about 20 years as him and I were airline pilots together. He posted on his Facebook page that his 17 year old daughter has run away and he put out a plea for his friends to share his post around Facebook. ( https://www.facebook.com/christopher.berggren?pnref=story). The Police have been notified.

I think it would be helpful if mobile operators got this information and also I am sending this to the ARRL to see if they could pass it along as Emergency Traffic to all message handlers if that is possible. I plan on calling them in the morning, March 11th. I have posted this on a couple of Amateur Radio Facebook pages and asked people to share my post, and also Amateur Radio Newsline, via Bill Pasternak. My Facebook page is public so anyone can share from his page or mine.

Chris and his wife Laurie, are fellow Christians and are asking anyone who will help them post or repost information to help them find their daughter. Anna left Blair, Nebraska on Friday March 5th, 2015, at 7am in a Green 1996 Chevy Blazer. Nebraska Plates “29-N997”. Anna’s last know position was Western Nebraska headed West. She mailed her cell phone back to her parents from Grand Island, NE, and wrote her parents a letter form North Platte, NE, on the same day she left (March 5th). I have included photos of her and her truck.
    Chris and Laurie Berggren are asking if anyone has seen her or her truck to call the Washington County Dispatch at 402-426-6866. They also ask for prayer for the safety of their daughter. (The Photos that I am including were not taken on the road, they were photos that the parents had taken at an earlier date).

Thank you for any help you can provide by posting this in print or online. Please share it far and wide to other Coordinators on the West Coast, and anyone in Colorado or Wyoming, also maybe New Mexico.

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2015/03/anna-berggren-17-yrs-missing-march-05.html?m=1

Many Thanks, “73"

Greg Heath KB2QQM
    kb2qqm@me.com
    414-213-6761
    http://www.facebook.com/kb2qqm

2. K2GSP

K2GSP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Since the poster didn't update this I will. I don't know the date this update was posted, but it's on the missing person site linked above.

<b style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 15.8400001525879px; line-height: 20.5920009613037px;">Update
    Anna Berggren has been located and is safe tonight. We would like to thank everyone for their concern and all your help.​

</b>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.