ad: LZQSLprint-1

Hams sought for an Alaska Cruise Group

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by NE6V, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. NE6V

NE6V Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hams are sought who MIGHT have an interest in joining other hams for an Alaska cruise. Currently an "interest group" is being formed of hams which may have an interest in going on an Alaska Cruise. Currently we have enough hams interested in a cruise that 7 cabins would be needed. To be considered a "group" cruise lines require 8 cabins or more. So we are almost there. If any other hams are interested please email wa6usl Murray or ne6v Joe, they are taking the names and calls of interested hams. Of course the more hams that join, the BIGGER the discounts will be for ALL of US. If any hams May be interested please contact Murray or myself. So please consider this voyage to Alaska with fellow hams.

de
    NE6V, Joe

interested please email me at:
    ne6v@westcoastrf.com

2. NE6V

NE6V Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

We now have a cruise picked here are the details:
    August 30, 2015 we leave from San Francisco at 4 pm. The cruise is for 10 days and returns to San Francisco. The cruise line is Princess. Our ham group has secured great rates for the cruise. I don't want to post the rates here but interested hams can email me and I will provide you with all the details.

Interested hams it only takes $100.00 deposit per person to hold a cabin and the balance is due June 9, 2015! If you place a deposit but then you can not go on the cruise as long as you contact our travel agent BEFORE June 9,2015 your deposit will be refunded!

Also our travel agent is a ham!

So consider this great trip for you and some one special or two hams can share a cabin and get 2 twin beds! The deal we have secured gives on board credits between $200.00 - $275.00 per cabin plus, a $100.00 credit at one of the ships specialty restaurants. Meals are included but there are 2 restaurants on the ship which are considered "specialty" and have an extra cost to eat at.

Those interested email me for more information:

NE6V@WESTCOASTRF.COM

de
    NE6V, Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.