ad: M2Ant-1

HAMKITT store is going out of business

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K7FE/SK2017, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KB0NBE

KB0NBE Ham Member QRZ Page

Practice what you preach, LOOSER!

Whats the matter DONT like bein picked on????

2. W0IW

W0IW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

3. WA9BOT

WA9BOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Ham Store

Hams in this area are very fortunate to have "The Ham Station" close by. I have purchased most of my equipment from Dan. I do believe the radio business in general, amateur, commercial, etc., to be a cut throat business and those who survive I tip my hat. I think The Ham Station does a lot of business through hamfests, innernet, and walk in sales.

73s de WA9BOT T
    Tom:):cool:

4. W0IW

W0IW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

HAMKITT HAS BEEN SOLD TO NEW OWNERS...marktwainradio.com

Mark Twain Radio Sales of Bismarck Missouri is
    pleased to announce they have reached an agreement with Joe Leto, of HamKitt in Ankeny, Iowa to buy out his store. They will be moving the Hamkitt operation to their location at 1030 Center Drive, Bismarck MO, just south of St. Louis.

Mark Twain Radio Sales will be a full line dealer, carrying the MFJ line up from HamKitt, plus new and used radios, Ramsey kits, supplies, accessories and used gear on consignment. Missouri and Illinois hams will now have a local source for ham radio supplies and equipment.

Mark Twain's motto is, "It's like a Hamfest all year long." Whether you're looking for a connector, a book, antenna or radio, Mark Twain is your local source for all your ham needs.

Mark Twain's 1100 square feet facility includes a spacious show room, training room, club and try before you buy radio shack. Mark Twain Radio Sales isn't just a store - it's a place to learn. Club meetings, special use events, clinics and a Ramsey kit assembly station are only a few of the things you will find at Mark Twain.

Visit our store at 1030 Center Drive, Bismarck Missouri. Call 573-747-4767 or online at www.marktwainradio.com
    Our Store Has just been bought out... by...
    MARK TWAIN RADIO SALES...
    http://marktwainradio.com/

HAMKITT was originally not a full line ham store so much as a online kit store started by Joe Leto, W0IW, to promote a line of display modifications for Kenwood radios. Joe designed these kits with detailed instructions and parts needed to complete the mods. These kits turn the yellow or amber displays into a cool blue display more pleasing to the eye, and makes the display sharper & easier to read....

These kits will still be produced and for sale as always online at WWW.HAMKITT.COM or on EBAY.
    Joe is now
    back to contesting at the W0IW Iowa Wireless Contest Station & will see you all on the bands some day soon.
    Joe Leto
    W0IW
    President Iowa Wireless Contest Station
    www.w0iw.com

Our Store Has just been bought out... by...
    MARK TWAIN RADIO SALES...
    http://marktwainradio.com/
    Our HAMKITT Display kits, are & will, always be
    for sale by us online!!!

Ts-2000 Modification
    Click Here to find out more

Ts-570 Modification

TMV-7A Modification

Hamkitt offers: Only high quality state-of-the-art amateur radio electronic kits,
    and electronic projects, and assemblies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.