ad: AbAuRe-1

Avon Valley Amateur Radio Association

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by Guest, Oct 24, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Pete Badham G0WXJ writes:

Hi all,
    After seeing the postings about this years JOTA, I felt I must post my own article. We at the AVARA (Evesham. Worcestershire) took part in this years event under the call MX0RAD. We had a reasonable turnout of scouts and cubs this year and combined with the excellent conditions, a great time was had by all.

I would like to take this oppotunity to thank all of the stations we had QSO's with for thier patience and help. We look forward to meeting up with you all again next year and also possibly during Thinking day on the air also.

I would just like to add one further note, The Avon Valley ARA have been going for 20 years this year and yet we still get the comments form some operators in out area that were unaware of a club operating from the Evesham area. With this in mind, I would like to invite any interested operators or clubs to contact us via our website, with a mind to paying us a visit.

Again, thanks to the other JOTA stations. I will be posting photographs onto the website in the next 24 hours so you will be able to see what we got up to.

73 de Pete G0WXJ (sec)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.