ad: MLSons-1

HB9NBG+HB9FZCs YouTube-Channel: New Playlist "English"

Discussion in 'Videos and Podcasts' started by HB9NBG, Apr 24, 2024.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. HB9NBG

HB9NBG Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi folks

Did you know, that Carine and I produced some of our YouTube-Videos in English language? Do you already know our new Playlist "English"? Yes, our Main-Focus is on the German speaking Amateurradio-Community, but anyway we produce some videos in English - first of all in the category SOTA and/or with ELECRAFT-products. Please note, that you can use the subtitles-function also on our videos in German, so that you have a live-translation on subtitles in your favorite language. So, feel free to suscribe :)

https://www.youtube.com/@LutzElectronicsHB9NBGundHB9FZC

Enjoy and vy 73 de René, HB9NBG + 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

Here's an entertaining example...

KQ4GUI likes this.
  2. KQ4GUI

KQ4GUI Ham Member QRZ Page

Very nice video :) 20w or less on a SOTA will do just fine.

3. HB9NBG

Thanks :) I totaly agree: also DX-ing with 10W from any summit is no problem; the QTH is the reason beside of the condx, which are great this days. Carine and I launched a lightweight-antenna-kit, which we call HB9NBGs Clever-Whip-Kit; it's a fullsize-vertical-solution for 20m to 6m and brought us dozens of DX-QSOs around the whole globe - in the meantime even with ZL - with 10W only within only a few weeks :) We've posted a video from this antenna-solutaion as well; it's produced in German, but you can also use subtitles:

vy 73 de René, HB9NBG

KQ4GUI likes this.
  4. KQ4GUI

I will have to buy your products, they sound great for the SOTA activations, I live in Southern Florida so there are no Summits for me to use. Thanks for the videos.

5. HB9NBG

Hi Gavin, yes the HB9NBGs Clever-Whip Kit works incredible efficient, and since you need hiking-sticks anyway on a SOTA-Tour, the weight for this great Full-Size-Setup is really featherweight :) We even have worked S2S to the USA with this Setup and the KX2 with only 10W from Swiss summits :). i just spoke with Carine about shipping to the USA: It's no problem, since the weight is really small. Please send us an e-mail to info@lutz-electronics.ch - Carine will process it and send you a quote with shipping-costs included. On our page you can find much more interesting information with a lot of relation to the practice: Amateurfunk ist unsere Passion – Lutz-Electronics, Grindel, Schweiz . The page is written in proper German; so you can use the Google Translate Plug-In, and the whole page will be displayed, as it would be written in English.

vy 73 de René, HB9NBG

KQ4GUI likes this.
  6. KQ4GUI

Sound great I ill have to try these out at some point once I save up enough. Thanks for some very great recourses. :)

HB9NBG likes this.