ad: portazero-1

9 VIDEOS of Installing a 3-Element 75-Meter Yagi Antenna at Contest Station W0AIH

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WB9MCW/SK2024, Sep 14, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. WB9MCW/SK2024

WB9MCW/SK2024 Ham Member QRZ Page

Many of you are only watching the first video. You need to search you tube for N9QIP drone videos. This way you will be able to see all 9 of them. If you want details on the site, antennas and towers then search QTH site for W0AIH and you can learn all about the contest station. Plenty of information there and all the details one may desire.

2. KD0CAC

KD0CAC Ham Member QRZ Page

You are missing the point , and assuming most have not watched all the videos .
    The point being , if someone is looking for info , just watch 1 video .
    The rest are just the same , watching all 9 does give any more info .
    Then to watch all 9 & then be told to go to another site to find info , is even a bigger waste of time .
    Point being , to watch for that long , separate videos and not fill each with info , it just an add for the videos .
    I liked the videos & the site - have been there , just saying it would be better if info was added .

3. DL3AMB

DL3AMB Ham Member QRZ Page

Oh Mann ,das ist ein Superteil. 73 Fred DL3AMB

4. KM5BOR

KM5BOR Ham Member QRZ Page

How does one afford such a tower and antenna like that Russian one? What do they do for a living>? LOL

5. KD0CAC

KD0CAC Ham Member QRZ Page

By looking for free , cheap & recycle .
    2 clubs I belong to we did tours of his place , some go there for contesting .
    One of his stories an example , see a semi going down the hwy with an old commercial tower on trailer and get the driver to pull over , and find out its heading to scrap for recycling , make a deal at scrap price .
    If you do tower work , much like any other kinds work , you find deals , I and others I do tower work with get free [ for taking down ] all kinds of goodies .
    AND build your own !