ad: Radclub22-1

MULTIPSK version 4.7 released

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G4TUT/SK2022, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KA3HSW

KA3HSW Ham Member QRZ Page

It would have ended with my initial warning that ALE may be illegal, if Bonnie hadn't popped up with her still-unsupported claim that my information was bogus...

Don't worry, though - I'm done here: I think it's pretty clear who has facts and who has rhetoric.

George, KA3HSW

2. NF0A

NF0A Ham Member QRZ Page

I never pay attention to KQ6XA. ever... too many times wrong...

Seems like she wants to be an expert "wannabe"...

3. N9OQT

N9OQT Ham Member QRZ Page

Windows Vista...?

Can anyone tell me if this works well with Vista?

I just got a new laptop, and of course had no choice but to get Vista.

What PSK software does work reliably with Vista? I have used primarily HamScope in the past, but I am willing to adapt for compatibility sake.

I haven't found too much information on the issue.

Any help would be appreciated!

N9OQT
    Patrick

4. KA3HSW

KA3HSW Ham Member QRZ Page

According to messages posted in the MMTTY and MMSSTV groups, there have been a LOT of issues with soundcard-related software in Vista, and a recent post seems to suggest that Service Pack 1, due out soon, may actually make matters WORSE... I have no intentions of "upgrading" to Vista any time soon, as I have a very stable & reliable XP system and don't see any advantages to Vista, at least for me. You can still buy XP on eBay and downgrade...

Since MultiPsk, Digipan, and the like are free to download, it won't cost you anything to try it out and see.

George, KA3HSW

Last edited: Feb 9, 2008
  5. KB9YGD

KB9YGD QRZ Lifetime Member #114 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Multipsk

There are only 2 programs one can use if he/she is interested in doing all the digital modes and doing them well and they are #1 Multipsk #2 Mixw.Some hams go digital and work psk31 till they die never knowing what other modes there are out there in the digital modes & Ham Radio Deluxe is ok so is Digipan and hamscope and several others but when one gets serious about digital mode operation such as digital contesting you will be presented with the choice of what is nice and what do i have to have to do this.Multipsk is my favorite digital program for many reasons.Norman/Kb9ygd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.